Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (7) South Carolina at Kentucky 9/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
7 PM

ESPN/ESPN 2

South Carolina 55-3

What's say you?
48-6
Steve Spurrier still bitter about two years ago, and he doesn't show mercy late in the game. South Carolina probably hits the 60s in this one.
I dont even want to predict this one.

My computer cant count that high....
WideRight05 Wrote:Steve Spurrier still bitter about two years ago, and he doesn't show mercy late in the game. South Carolina probably hits the 60s in this one.

WideRight05, ever though I hate how you brag about Highlands football and how you love to rub it in on us JC fans, I have to admitt that you really know football. Yes, "The Old Ball Coach" is one of those coachs that doesn't forget those lucky wins like UK had 2 years ago. For that very reason, I won $500 last season on this game, it was the biggest lock I have seen in years! A helpless UK team that couldn't fight back was going to pay and did! This year I think Spurrier will make a example out of Joker in Lexington! I am looking for 60 to 70 points on the board by the Gamecocks!
Strikeout King Wrote:7 PM

ESPN/ESPN 2

South Carolina 55-3

What's say you?

Are you nuts SK or just trolling? I can't believe you would come up with a score like this! This is truly an uneducated and uninformed prediction! Do you really think this is close to being accurate? Did you even put any thought into this? Please! Just plain ludicrous!

There is NOW WAY that UK scores 3!

Confusednicker:
If Smith plays we will probably at least score, but it will probably get pretty ugly

SC-44 Ky-6
Stardust Wrote:Are you nuts SK or just trolling? I can't believe you would come up with a score like this! This is truly an uneducated and uninformed prediction! Do you really think this is close to being accurate? Did you even put any thought into this? Please! Just plain ludicrous!

There is NOW WAY that UK scores 3!

Confusednicker:

LMFAO :biggrin:
Kentucky 2
SC 0

Wishful thinking.
sc by 50
Another ugly game for UK. I couldnt even watch all the Florida game.

I'm officially on the Joker hater band wagon now!! Scoot over and make room.
Anybody else remember those old "Traces of Death" movies from the 90's???
They were rated XXX..... and showed real death footage from around the world.

Saturday night, there will be another edition made in thise series..... Cause South Carolina is going to murder Kentucky.
Why not go against the grain. UK wins.
Read that if Smith isn't ready for the game that Jalen Whitlow will get the start. the little he was in the Florida game I like him better than Newton.
I didn't watch the Florida game either, and was surprised that their score was so low.

I hate Steve Spurrier.
if Maxwell plays, then South Carolina 34-24. If he doesn't , South Carolina 31-7.
Well if Max smith plays then I'm going to called the upset

Kentucky 38

South Carolina 31
Joker is the only coach in UK history to beat the Ole ball coach. I was there to witness, I'll be there sat night too, hopefully to see the same result. However, if Smith is no go, I dont see it even being close. Spurrier has been known to run up the score against UK so it could get real ugly without Smith. Go Cats!
^ If UK wins and your their, we're gonna tie you to the bleachers
Didnt you say i was crazy for saying UK would only win 3 games MVP???? Confusednicker:
Spurrier once again makes a joke out of Joker. Gamecocks win 45-7.
South Carolina 63
Kentucky 7
This game will not even be close. UK may not score again.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Spurrier once again makes a joke out of Joker. Gamecocks win 45-7.

Considering the fact that "the joke" as you call him is the only uk coach to ever beat the ole ball coach I think you might want to rethink that statement.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Didnt you say i was crazy for saying UK would only win 3 games MVP???? Confusednicker:

I admit I did. There is still a lot of football to be played and there is also some winnable games. I know we'll be underdogs in every game from here on out except for Samford but thats why the games are played on the field and not on paper. Upsets happen.However, your prediction is bout good as gold right now.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Didnt you say i was crazy for saying UK would only win 3 games MVP???? Confusednicker:

You are Crazy. They will not win 3 games.Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Uk 31
sc 28
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Considering the fact that "the joke" as you call him is the only uk coach to ever beat the ole ball coach I think you might want to rethink that statement.

He also beat Tenn for the first time in 23 years.. however, last year tenn was actually worse than Ky.. so they got lucky there. Two years ago we had a decent defense. but no offense.. this year we have neither and South Carolina is actually a good ball team..

I haven't liked joker for a long time.. Even when he was the O coordinator. I mean if the only thing you want to run is a screen pass then get some recievers who are track stars... No need for route running.. and if you want to make one player a qb who can throw to himself then get another randall cobb..

UK won't win another football game until samford..and unless a change is made, then it's goin to be another four years or so before we beat louisville again. and in all that time florida will extend the longest winning streak against an opponent in the country to like 25 or 26 or something..
This game can and will get ugly quick. 56-3 The Old Ball Coach won't hold back on us at all.
SCar 55
sUcK 7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5