Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR's Newest Legend...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm no mod, but I thought I should at least take this opportunity to recognize RunItUpTheGut as our newest legendary member for BluegrassRivals. RIUTG has been involved with BGR since September 2009 and has been a heavy contributor to all forums, and is a die hard supporter of Whitley County in HS sports and the Baltimore Ravens in the NFL forum. And, of course, who could forget UK sports?

Thank you RIUTG, you have done a lot for BGR and your passion and enthusiasm will take BGR to new heights!
Thank you Wide.

I love everything about the site and will be here until the end.
It's great to see what its turned into over the past few years and it will only continue to grow. Ive made a lot of great friends here and have come to know some exceptionally intelligent, educated posters.

Im starting to see people stay around longer with higher post counts, and not just staying around while there kids are playing or while there in high school...etc.....

Im glad to call this place home. I dont know how many of you go about your internet business but as soon as i open my dell up my homepage is BGR and after looking at all the post, i just dont feel like doing anything else lol....

I'm only 90000 away from Dusty but the bad part is i think its growing instead of closing lol.....
I'm glad you recognized Gut!! I give him a really hard time, but he's okay in my book...
Congrats Gut!
Congrats RIUTG!!
RIUTG was a legend long before he became a staff member! He has always been a major contributor to this site and has been valued within the BGR community. Before he was a Mod, he was consistently approached by other members for help with their actions and understanding of the site. This is a testament to the quality and maturity of his actions on this site that we all love.

GUT, congratulations my friend! :Thumbs:
^^
Wow, what a suck up!!!!
It's about time
^
Confusednicker:
I have always believed that if Tom Larkey and Dudley Hilton could have a baby, it would be RIUTG. The man loves to run the football, talk about running the football, and watch teams run the football.
He used to have a signature on his postings that read something like....rules of football: the hash marks are the sidelines, no passing allowed....etc.
You're correct in your description!!
LWC Wrote:I have always believed that if Tom Larkey and Dudley Hilton could have a baby, it would be RIUTG. The man loves to run the football, talk about running the football, and watch teams run the football.

They said i came out chopping my feet Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:He used to have a signature on his postings that read something like....rules of football: the hash marks are the sidelines, no passing allowed....etc.
You're correct in your description!!

Yes i did!
In honor of you mentioning that, ill change it back to that in a little bit.
lol, I always wondered what a game would be like if passing wasn't allowed.
^^
I can't remember when you changed it to what you are currently using....getting old!!!
WideRight05 Wrote:lol, I always wondered what a game would be like if passing wasn't allowed.

Hmmmmm...catch our game with Knox Central Friday night???
Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:lol, I always wondered what a game would be like if passing wasn't allowed.

Go back a couple years and watch Belfry play.
Congrats gut.
^
Maybe, wide middle, but i am a magician.

Watch your post magically dissapear.......

Keep it up, and ill make your uername dissapear Confusednicker:
Your dedication an hard work to BGR has helped make the website what it is .
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Maybe, wide middle, but i am a magician.

Watch your post magically dissapear.......

Keep it up, and ill make your uername dissapear Confusednicker:

that used to be the fun thing to do.. then people got all pissy about it..
^
lol yea. It's only fun to do with somebody you know wont go off the deep end.
Surprisingly, most people on here go with whatever now. There are very few members who get worked up like they use to. Well, as long as you stay out of the politics forum Confusednicker:
I LOVE the politics forum!!