Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The lies keep coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unbelievably, Obama is at it again. There is never any shortage of blame to go around for this administration. "Asked about the Fast and Furious program at the Univision forum on Thursday, President Obama falsely claimed that the program began under President George W. Bush."

http://news.yahoo.com/president-obama-fa...itics.html
TheRealThing Wrote:Unbelievably, Obama is at it again. There is never any shortage of blame to go around for this administration. "Asked about the Fast and Furious program at the Univision forum on Thursday, President Obama falsely claimed that the program began under President George W. Bush."

http://news.yahoo.com/president-obama-fa...itics.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
vector Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

[YOUTUBE="Well then, that settles that...or not"]kFBDn5PiL00[/YOUTUBE]
they both did it
:hilarious:
Of course the lies keep coming. However, they don't hurt Bucky for two main reasons.

First, the media never reports anything remotely negative about Bucky and his boys and girls.

Second, like it or not, most voters in this country are wrapped up in reality shows and movie magazines. Whoever said that you cannot fool the American people was obviously lying. The average voter is uninterested, uninformed, and stupid. Give him/her a George Clooney movie, a Lady Gaga CD, and a bowl of potato chips with ranch dip and he/she is set for his/her usual intellectual stimulation.

And, of course, we must remember that, regardless of his obvious incompetence, Bucky, like Lindsey Lohan, is "cool".
vector Wrote:they both did it

By using your logic, it's Ok for a man to kill another man if a man before him did the same thing?

But seeing that you are admitting that your leader did break the law, and lied about it (again), are you saying he or Holder should not be prosecuted?
Oh WideVector...what are we going to do with you?
vector Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Unlike Obama, George W had his house in order. His sting operations all worked. There have been several incidents in which the charge has been made that the 'sting' under Holder's watch had an underlying plot. Flood the zone with guns from the US and when they are traced back to us use the unfavorable reports to help the administration garner support for gun control here in the US.

Either way, trying to equate Holder's operations, including the murder of border agent Brian Terry, with the successful operations which occurred during the Bush tenure, is typical of the smoke and mirrors we have come to expect and despise from this administration.
TheRealThing Wrote:Unlike Obama, George W had his house in order. His sting operations all worked. There have been several incidents in which the charge has been made that the 'sting' under Holder's watch had an underlying plot. Flood the zone with guns from the US and when they are traced back to us use the unfavorable reports to help the administration garner support for gun control here in the US.

Either way, trying to equate Holder's operations, including the murder of border agent Brian Terry, with the successful operations which occurred during the Bush tenure, is typical of the smoke and mirrors we have come to expect and despise from this administration.

Really 9/11 mean anything to you? How did President Obama get Osama but Bush didn't, and where are those weapons of mass distruction at again?
^ Uh-oh, another clone!
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Uh-oh, another clone!

Naw, this way out there cat's on a level all by himself. I dont even think the clones want to be associated with this one.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Uh-oh, another clone!

That is the response...I would think someone would post something clever...Hoot, you are posting again, help these two guys out?
^ WideMiddle? Vector? 4_Real?
Bob Seger Wrote:Naw, this way out there cat's on a level all by himself. I dont even think the clones want to be associated with this one.

Yeah, because I am usually in the middle. Ask Braveheart what happens if you make enemies on both sides?

Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:^ WideMiddle? Vector? 4_Real?

No, just a citizen in Pike Co.
tvtimeout Wrote:Really 9/11 mean anything to you? How did President Obama get Osama but Bush didn't, and where are those weapons of mass distruction at again?

I love it when the woefully uninformed step up and make this error of no return---

"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"? John Greenville
TheRealThing Wrote:I love it when the woefully uninformed step up and make this error of no return---

"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"? John Greenville
Funny, I thought of this exact same quote on your post in the other thread, about McCain's and Obama's citizenship.
TheRealVille Wrote:Funny, I thought of this exact same quote on your post in the other thread, about McCain's and Obama's citizenship.

Sorry, was I shooting over your head again?