Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harris from Madison Southern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is he not the best running back in the state who doesn't play for Trinity. The kid already has offers from Oregon and other big D1 schools and is only a sophomore.
if not this year he will be... special kid for sure
He IS the reason Madison Southern has a shot at a district title.
I agree! He simply put on a show last night. He's so fast! He's probably the best player I'll see all year.
How big is Harris? He ran a 11.11 100 meters last spring as a freshman which is pretty good. Quick ran a 10.7 and Timmons a 10.95 as Juniors. If he will continue to work in the weight room and run track his times should be very comparable as a junior. Does he have the vision, balance and ability to make people miss to go along with the speed?
Yes. You know what's coming but you still struggle to stop it.
E's Army Wrote:How big is Harris? He ran a 11.11 100 meters last spring as a freshman which is pretty good. Quick ran a 10.7 and Timmons a 10.95 as Juniors. If he will continue to work in the weight room and run track his times should be very comparable as a junior. Does he have the vision, balance and ability to make people miss to go along with the speed?

Actually I heard during track season that he ran a 10.64
But according to Andy Stephens, they didn't have the desire or want to tackle him.... Uhh you can't catch him. Hell I'm a SW guy... For the record I didn't think ms did anything wrong in regard to celebration. District win, beat region champ and got a win for to 2 SW guys. Seems to me Andy and SW were sore losers.
I dont wanna rain on anyones parade, because i here he is a real talent, but my father has coached football for the last 25 years and he claims that the only way for a sophomore to get offered is if he attends a summer camp and is offered by a coach at that camp, which is extremely rare. That being said im sure he is one of the better backs in the state, though im not sure id take him over hopkins, but he is very talented. Just ncaa regulations dont allow colleges to visit student athletes or vice versa "officially" until their junior year, which makes it rare to have any kind of offer as a sophomore, much less an Oregon or other high d1 schools.
Well, no offense but I've looked at rivals, 247, scout and ESPN. So unless they are wrong... He has been offered by all. Not to mention I know personally coaches at ms and they have taken the Harris kid to Michigan and TN. So not to rain on your parade but you are wrong bud. Sorry.....
Oh joker also offered him at uk one day camp.
Easy killer ... Didnt mean to offend you. If thats true I stand corrected, and i didnt say he didnt have the offers, just said it was rare to have them as a sophomore. It seems like you have a personal tie there, sorry if I offended you.
Not offended, and no personal tie other knowing the guys I know. It is what it is. We can agree the kid Is something special.
Cant wait to see this kid next year against Whitley, or maybe this year in the playoffs.
thats great already having offers from colleges from d1 schools and only a sophmore i havent seen his stats on khsaa if he is the best he be ranked in rushing and scoring if his coach submitted his stats.
ky football Wrote:thats great already having offers from colleges from d1 schools and only a sophmore i havent seen his stats on khsaa if he is the best he be ranked in rushing and scoring if his coach submitted his stats.

In 4 games played, he has 926 rushing yards on 61 carries and 18 TD
Strikeout King Wrote:In 4 games played, he has 926 rushing yards on 61 carries and 18 TD

Great talent for sure. The stuff you guys outside of Berea don't see is what a humble kid he is. Yes sir/ mam all the time. Over 3.4 GPA in AP classes. Kid has a bright future in whatever he may chose to do.
15 yards a carry is unreal.