Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Weird Thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I am sitting here eating Taco Bell at 2:30 in the morning, I got a crazy thought in my head. How easy would it be for people at a fast food or any food resturant for that matter to give you a bodily fluid trasmited disease? I mean what would it take, a couple of drops of blood in a hamburger while they are making it? Kinda crazy to think but think about it while you are eating and see if it doesn't make you want to quit eating. :igiveup:
Never thought about it too much. That's yet one more reason I don't eat fast food anymore.
I aint gonna lie to you...thats pretty gross. But it seems like it could be very easily done.
Beef Wrote:As I am sitting here eating Taco Bell at 2:30 in the morning, I got a crazy thought in my head. How easy would it be for people at a fast food or any food resturant for that matter to give you a bodily fluid trasmited disease? I mean what would it take, a couple of drops of blood in a hamburger while they are making it? Kinda crazy to think but think about it while you are eating and see if it doesn't make you want to quit eating. :igiveup:
You're a strange man Beef. Smile
nasty.............
You could say that about any restaurant, but there are restrictions (i.e. gloves), and I think that if someone tried to do that, another worker would see them and rat them out.

Taco Bell though, 4 chili cheese burritos, maybe an extra hard or soft taco, and a Pepsi/Dr Pepper/Mountain Dew/Code Red to wash it all down.
That is a strange thought....lol...but yeah now that I think about it, it could easily be done.
It could happen. But then again, ANYTHING could happen...soooo I don't really worry about it.

If they did it BEFORE the food was cooked then it would cook it out of it.
If they did it DURING someone could see them.
If they did it AFTER then you could taste it more than likely.
It doesn't matter if you taste it....by that time, it is too late.
Beef Wrote:It doesn't matter if you taste it....by that time, it is too late.

Wondering if I was the only one who noticed that. It's like saying "I'll take this medicine, and if I die, I'll know it was poison."
BCF4L Wrote:You're a strange man Beef. Smile

My thoughts exactly. lol j/k
Dude that's gross. You must have been pretty bored to think up something nasty like that. lol
i have never thought of the before. I wonder if it has ever happened?