Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 48 Betsy Layne 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congratulations, Blackcats!
If pburg could play a full game with defense they would be tuff

Congrats pburg
So, I went to the movies tonight and when I got out of the theater and turned the radio on the score was 18-14 near the end of the third. Pburg out scored em 34-6 from the time I started listening to the end of the game...... Next time I'll keep my radio off. Good start BL! Better Finish Pburg!!!!!
Betsy Layne had a good game plan and that was to control the clock and keep the Prestonsburg offense off the field. It worked for 3.5 quarters and then Prestonsburg got on their run and it was over from there.

Have to give a lot of credit to the Bobcat football team. They played excellent football and played right with Prestonsburg most if the night. Was really impressed with their players and I like what coach Parsons is doing with that program.

Congrats Blackcats!
Good district win for Prestonsburg. Frasure ran the ball well, I was glad to see him have a good game, he would make one heck of a TE.Betsy Layne stuck to their game plan untill Pburg forced their hand...Prestonsburg is fun to watch but,,it will be difficult to make a run in the playoffs with no run defense.
congrats to Pburg, how many points they scored this year?
cuppett777 Wrote:congrats to Pburg, how many points they scored this year?

253, however they've also given up 232.
cuppett777 Wrote:congrats to Pburg, how many points they scored this year?

253 or 42.17 ppg avg scored - 232 or 38.67 ppg avg allowed. The Belfry game really hurt the scoring average. It was a 53-6 loss. The defense has allowed loads of points.
Congrats Blackcats!
Congrats Pburg
Anyone have any stats on the game?
I have to agree with Blackcat Alum. Betsy Layne had a good game plan Friday night. They simply run right at us. Our run defense is horrible and Betsy Layne exploited that like most teams we play.

Great game by the Bobcats, but in the end the Blackcats where simply to much to handle.
Congrats Blackcats on the win, but our defense must improve drastically to stand a chance of a deep playoff run.
sportscritic Wrote:Anyone have any stats on the game?
I've got some unofficial ones that I'll try and post.
p burg better get that defense ready leslie is coming 4 you!!!! leslie d is improving and ready to repeat back to back district championship!!! hahahahahahahahahahah
Unofficial stats :
P'burg rush
Jarrell 16 / 85 / 2 tds
Frasure 8 / 58 / 3 tds
Anderson 7 / 33 / 1 td
Williams 1 / 1

P'burg pass
Jarrell 14-17=293 / 1 td

P'burg rec.
Williams 5 / 131 / 1 td
Anderson 4 / 93
Griffith 3 / 36