Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bath County 21 Garrard County 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Garrard was up 20-14 at the half. Garrard couldn't hold on to the ball. Garrard missed a field goal late that would have won the game.
I'm speechless.

That doesn't happen often.
HAHA FBALL... having to eat crow for a game with very limited vested interest and not even involving his favorite team. I guess Garrard can blame you for the bulletin board material.

I am shocked as well. Expected GC to roll.
Garrard Co played a good game. Botih team made big plays and mistakes. But maybe Bath Co is a better team than they were given credit for.

Congratulations to the Wildcats. 5-1.
I saw bath tie Greenup in the grid at Raceland. This is stunning. I knew Garrard would take a step back losing what they did from last year but I didn't expect this.

I'll take the blame. Old school hero will be pissed at me.
FBALL Wrote:I saw bath tie Greenup in the grid at Raceland. This is stunning. I knew Garrard would take a step back losing what they did from last year but I didn't expect this.

I'll take the blame. Old school hero will be pissed at me.

Maybe u guys need to start thinking Bath is better than u think!!!
Big Dog Stipe Wrote:Garrard was up 20-14 at the half. Garrard couldn't hold on to the ball. Garrard missed a field goal late that would have won the game.

Bath stepped up defensively and made stops. Give credit where credit is due!!
Maybe. But what I saw at that Grid stops me.
FBALL Wrote:Maybe. But what I saw at that Grid stops me.

What you saw at the grid was a team trying not to show their next opponent (Fleming Co) anything. They ran 4 different plays, fumbled in their own territory, and gave Greenup a short field twice or they would not have scored. But it is senseless to argue about this. That was 7 weeks ago.

This team has improved each week as the season has progressed. That's what good teams do and this is a good team that now really believes in itself.
Congrats to the Wildcats! I like seeing are teams do well!!
Judging by the score of that Fleming County game maybe you should have shown them even less.
FBALL Wrote:Judging by the score of that Fleming County game maybe you should have shown them even less.

You get them next week in Flemingsburg don't you?....Good luck. You may be surprised.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:You get them next week in Flemingsburg don't you?....Good luck. You may be surprised.

Yep.

Game should be for the district title. I look forward to it. :devilflam
Big Dog Stipe Wrote:Garrard was up 20-14 at the half. Garrard couldn't hold on to the ball. Garrard missed a field goal late that would have won the game.

GC missed a field goal with 3:00 left on the clock. Bath caused two fumbles.
Looks like a nailbiter. Congrats Bath.
My mom always told me if you can't say anything nice about someone to not say nothing at all. So here goes, "Bath County......."
Ouch!