Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Word At Belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Word at around Belfry is that the girls will be meeting Amanda Collins soon, well to be exact after CATS testing, still two more days of it left. She is what Rod Varney wants and sadly it's just how it's going to go. I hate for them to get someone so young and with no expierence wish she could've been an assistant instead of the head coach. Hopefully the girls will just take this as motivation and not let it get them down and go out and bring home a Region Title.
belfrypirates00 Wrote:Word at around Belfry is that the girls will be meeting Amanda Collins soon, well to be exact after CATS testing, still two more days of it left. She is what Rod Varney wants and sadly it's just how it's going to go. I hate for them to get someone so young and with no expierence wish she could've been an assistant instead of the head coach. Hopefully the girls will just take this as motivation and not let it get them down and go out and bring home a Region Title.

This has yet to be announced officially. So whether it is to be or not to be, I say let's not put the horse before the cart. Once, the new coach is announced, then we can start the threads.