Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Beechwood 48 - Campbell Co. 27 (FROSH)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heck of a first half. A fumble on a monster hit from Beechwood caused a fumble that allowed the Tigers to go up two scores and the Camels couldn't overcome the deficit.

Some of the hardest hitting I have ever seen in a Freshman game.

Kudo's to the Tigers #32, heck of a football player!

Camels lost 2 players (#11 & #42) during the game that certainly impacted the Camels the rest of the game.
I normally don't complain about officials but that was a lousy showing last night. They were consistent, but lousy.

Not 1 holding call called all night. 3 offside penalties, 2 defensive and 1 offensive.
That was the only time the yellow flag hit the field. CC was off side on 3 kick offs nothing called. CC's coach was warned 4 times one more word and your out of here. He stayed the whole game. And he never shut up.

Camels took a big blow when #42 Dawson Hogan of Campbell County (remember this name, he is a great running back) was knock out of the game. He was hit helmet to helmet and nothing was called. He said the kids top of his helmet hit him in the front of his and all he saw was spots for a few minutes.

No doubt about it, Beechwood is great. Good players, good coaches and great fans. # 32 Stringer, # 24 Cottingham and # 42 was the difference makers. Congrats boys, Camels hope to see you in the playoffs.

Now on to the baby Birds.
I'm hearing nothing but horrible reffing from our Camel Coaches after each game. Last night was no worse than usual. I realize that that last weeks Conner varsity crew was suspended for a week, but again, the reffing has been consistent for everyone this year - even if that consistency is poor!

As for Beechwood being great, they had a great player! Stringer has varsity speed right now! No one on the Camels had the ability to keep up with that young man in the open field. When Stringer was off the field, the Camels did a very solid job stopping the Tigers offense!
Stardust Wrote:I'm hearing nothing but horrible reffing from our Camel Coaches after each game. Last night was no worse than usual. I realize that that last weeks Conner varsity crew was suspended for a week, but again, the reffing has been consistent for everyone this year - even if that consistency is poor!

As for Beechwood being great, they had a great player! Stringer has varsity speed right now! No one on the Camels had the ability to keep up with that young man in the open field. When Stringer was off the field, the Camels did a very solid job stopping the Tigers offense!

I said in my previous post that the reffing was horrible consistently. But that did not change the outcome of the game. # 32 Ethan Stringer changed the game. His elusiveness is at varsity level. Their QB is pretty good too. # 42 on Defense was good as well.
^ And I said I'm hearing it after every game Wink Nobodies criticizing you.....