Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity ranked #1 in the Nation (Freeman Rankings Maxpreps)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 Trinity (Louisville, KY)
2 Bergen Catholic (Oradell, NJ)
3 St. Ignatius (Cleveland, OH)
4 Santa Margarita (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)
5 Manatee (Bradenton, FL)
6 Archbishop Moeller (Cincinnati, OH)
7 Narbonne (Harbor City, CA)
8 Ensworth (Nashville, TN)
9 Vista Murrieta (Murrieta, CA)
10 Curtis (River Ridge, LA)
11 Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas, NV)
12 Bentonville (AR)
13 Oaks Christian (Westlake Village, CA)
14 DeSoto (De Soto, TX)
15 Our Lady of Good Counsel (Olney, MD)
16 Grayson (Loganville, GA)
17 American Heritage (Delray Beach, FL)
18 De La Salle (Concord, CA)
19 Skyline (Sammamish, WA)
20 Byrnes (Duncan, SC)
21 Bellevue (WA)
22 University (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
23 Hoover (AL)
24 Colerain (Cincinnati, OH)
25 Washington (Miami, FL)

http://www.maxpreps.com/polls/football/xcellent25.htm
Maxpreps Xcellent Top 25

1 Manatee (Bradenton, FL)
2 Curtis (River Ridge, LA)
3 Santa Margarita (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)
4 Bellevue (WA)
5 Byrnes (Duncan, SC)
6 Bergen Catholic (Oradell, NJ)
7 Camden County (Kingsland, GA)
8 De La Salle (Concord, CA)
9 Trinity (Louisville, KY)
10 St. Ignatius (Cleveland, OH)
11 Archbishop Moeller (Cincinnati, OH)
12 Lake Travis (Austin, TX)
13 Butler (Matthews, NC)
14 Vista Murrieta (Murrieta, CA)
15 Ensworth (Nashville, TN)
16 Hoover (AL)
17 Oaks Christian (Westlake Village, CA)
18 Allen (TX)
19 Goose Creek (SC)
20 Narbonne (Harbor City, CA)
21 DeSoto (De Soto, TX)
22 Cass Tech (Detroit, MI)
23 Centennial (Peoria, AZ)
24 University (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
25 Grayson (Loganville, GA)
Cool. Rock on Shamrocks.
Trinity should be ranked in the ESPN/USA Today coaches poll.
In regard to Kentucky high schools, Louisville Trinity is on a level above all others. Many in the Commonwealth dislike Trinity. I would venture an educated guess that it is because Trinity is a private school and/or has no natural territorial boundary (It also gets no subsidies from the state and local governments), and/or from jealousy.

Trinity is a credit to Kentucky both athletically and academically. I am a Trinity supporter and I would hope that all you knowledgeable fans are also Trinity supporters.

The Shamrocks are without equal in our Commonwealth. FTH and CovCath are my local teams but Trinity is my national team. I look forward to crossing the river and going out Montgomery Road to Archbishop Moeller next month to see Trinity play the Archbishop. Football gets no better than that.
The Rocks are good, but not #1...not this year. I would have them in the mid to upper teens nationally, but they do have the talent to get back to the top 10 by year's end as long as they win out. Just not the 2011 magical season. This will be a fun game in Indy tomorrow....I hope everyone watched on ESPN2. I got my ticket today!
Yeah!!!!!!!! Way to go Trinity!
Does anyone know why Trinity is not listed in the Dave Cantrel rankings in the Lexington Herald Leader?
I thought we gave Lville to Indiana? Confusednicker:
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:In regard to Kentucky high schools, Louisville Trinity is on a level above all others. Many in the Commonwealth dislike Trinity. I would venture an educated guess that it is because Trinity is a private school and/or has no natural territorial boundary (It also gets no subsidies from the state and local governments), and/or from jealousy.

Trinity is a credit to Kentucky both athletically and academically. I am a Trinity supporter and I would hope that all you knowledgeable fans are also Trinity supporters.

The Shamrocks are without equal in our Commonwealth. FTH and CovCath are my local teams but Trinity is my national team. I look forward to crossing the river and going out Montgomery Road to Archbishop Moeller next month to see Trinity play the Archbishop. Football gets no better than that.

Couldn't have said it better. The national attention to ky football is good for every school. Highlands started this run of attention a few years ago with there win over st x a few years ago. Now trinity is fielding what could be one of the best h.s teams In history. Go rocks. I too would like to make the trek to the moeller game. It is on a Saturday so that means I wouldn't have to miss the JC game either
Congrats Trinty! I love looking at national rankings and seeing any team from KY ranked nationaly. Mutch less #1 in the country. There not in Dave Cantrells rankings because they have not played a KY team yet.
Thanks lunatifringe...