Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Haysi, VA 6 East Ridge 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Haysi.
Horrible Umps.. Enough said from me.
Haysi must be pretty good i here East Ridge is also
Haysi had a good pitcher last night, but they only got 5 successful hits.. and 6 runs of 2 or 3 bad calls. You do the math.
Who pitched for East Ridge?
Cameron Crazy Wrote:Haysi had a good pitcher last night, but they only got 5 successful hits.. and 6 runs of 2 or 3 bad calls. You do the math.

The math is, that even with 1 run Haysi wins and East Ridge loses..Simple as that...
Andrew Robinson pitched the majority of the game.
Andrew Robinson pitched, the kid cant break a pane of glass. Horrible control also. East Ridge is going to need some leadership to catch 10 wins.
cuzin Wrote:Haysi must be pretty good i here East Ridge is also
I dunno who your cousin is but he lied to ya...East Ridge may be good if they joined the Millard Little League program :Thumbs: . Haysi must just be horrible also if they only scored 6 runs on E.R.
Fred_Samford Wrote:I dunno who your cousin is but he lied to ya...East Ridge may be good if they joined the Millard Little League program :Thumbs: . Haysi must just be horrible also if they only scored 6 runs on E.R.

True