Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Courier-Journal's Litkenhous Ratings Week 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Confusednicker:How Bad are these Rankings ?
http://www.courier-journal.com/section/S...s-Football
How do they get these ratings? First, Bell County ranked over Central in 3a? Thats not even close to being right. Covington Catholic over Highlands in 4a? Imo thats not right either. Even though i like the way it looks, who are we kidding, no team in 3a comes even close to Central this year imo.
Wow ! Breathitt Co. #10 . What is this guy smoking? Once again they let a computer do the rankings. If the bobcats wanted to they could drop 70 plus on four out of the five opponents they have face. I could see them ranked fourth or fifth , but ten is just plain stupid.
BELLBOBCATS Wrote:How do they get these ratings? First, Bell County ranked over Central in 3a? Thats not even close to being right. Covington Catholic over Highlands in 4a? Imo thats not right either. Even though i like the way it looks, who are we kidding, no team in 3a comes even close to Central this year imo.

I'm sure Central has to be a clear favorite to win another state championship . But they were favorites to win last year and everyone said they were no 3a team could even compete with them and Belfry come very close of beating them in the finals. Upsets happen all the time.
Oh i'd like to see Bell or Belfry upset Central for sure, but i don't see it happening. The teams that Central has played so far and have beaten makes me think that. Bell or Belfry haven't played to the level of even staying within 2 touchdowns of Central imo.
Hard to say which ratings are more distorted, Lit or Cantrall.
These are horrible. To many problems to list. Just take a look and you will see what i mean.
Johnson Central.... #20 in 4A.............
:lmao: :igiveup: