Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Countdown to Bengals Opening Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I was eating lunch today and decided to count the number of days til opening day.

142 days til day one of glory
Awesome!
BurntTires Wrote:141

This is HUGE
BurntTires Wrote:140

I'm FIRED UP:rockon:
can't wait, should be a great season
blackcatfan_48 Wrote:can't wait, should be a great season

Especially with the draft coming up and all the free agent moves. I'm seriously so fired up about this............. This is the center of my year:Clap:
139, kids!!!!!!
Go Steelers!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Go Steelers!

Rolleyes They had to take out Palmer to get out of the first round, congrats:Clap:
Me and Blackcatfan_48 and blackcatfootball08 are going to the Atlanta Falcons game or one of those other home games ! blackcatfan_48 clerify this for me !
blackcat_student Wrote:Me and Blackcatfan_48 and blackcatfootball08 are going to the Atlanta Falcons game or one of those other home games ! blackcatfan_48 clerify this for me !

If you get a chance, you should come say hi to me. I'll be at every home game in the handicapped section.......... OH YEAH, I almost forgot, some kid on campus knows some big timer, he's getting me tickets to the Monday Night Game in Indy:Cheerlead
BFritz Wrote:Rolleyes They had to take out Palmer to get out of the first round, congrats:Clap:
Why Thank You, The Steelers sent the walker to the Bengals today! Whose next? Yeah, smart move to drop Kitna since Palmer is injury proned..Get over it man, so sick of seeing you CRYING Bengals fans talk about this! Hey, can you polish there rings when you get them?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Why Thank You, The Steelers sent the walker to the Bengals today! Whose next? Yeah, smart move to drop Kitna since Palmer is injury proned..Get over it man, so sick of seeing you CRYING Bengals fans talk about this! Hey, can you polish there rings when you get them?

Injury prone? Look at that. A Steelers guy takes a cheap shot at his knee, tears his ACL (I think ACL), and that makes him injury proneRolleyes Then the comment about the walker, that was cool of you:moon: We don't need Kitna, Palmer will be ready, and Anthony Wright's in the wings in case we need him. Steelers will be horrible this year, and the Bengals will be very good, especially with all their off-season pick-ups
Yes blackcat_student we will be goin to a Bengals game this year maybe even 2 of them the ones we are wanting to go to are New England, Atlanta, and the Raiders if they get Vince Young. And BFritz i would like to meet you at the game if we go
blackcatfan_48 Wrote:Yes blackcat_student we will be goin to a Bengals game this year maybe even 2 of them the ones we are wanting to go to are New England, Atlanta, and the Raiders if they get Vince Young. And BFritz i would like to meet you at the game if we go

Just let me know, I should be at every home game, and I can't even type right because I'm so pumped about this season.

BurntTires Wrote:138

This is so amazing
BFritz Wrote:Injury prone? Look at that. A Steelers guy takes a cheap shot at his knee, tears his ACL (I think ACL), and that makes him injury proneRolleyes Then the comment about the walker, that was cool of you:moon: We don't need Kitna, Palmer will be ready, and Anthony Wright's in the wings in case we need him. Steelers will be horrible this year, and the Bengals will be very good, especially with all their off-season pick-ups
You are very young aren't you? The Steelers will be horrible and the Bengals will be good? Kinda like Boys rule and girls drool huh..I see, sorry, I'm not going to argue with a kid over YET ANOTHER RIDICULOUS"CHEAP SHOT" comment....
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:You are very young aren't you? The Steelers will be horrible and the Bengals will be good? Kinda like Boys rule and girls drool huh..I see, sorry, I'm not going to argue with a kid over YET ANOTHER RIDICULOUS"CHEAP SHOT" comment....

I turn 22 in a week, but good effort, and don't say that's young, because I can promise you that I've been through enough to call myself an adult. And you completely avoided my point, tears his ACL on a freak hit (I won't call it a cheap shot because you'll just focus on that instead of addressing my point, which is also ironic that you call me young and then do that), and that makes him injury prone? I guess players who aren't injury prone have ACLs that don't tear when they take a hit like that??? Your boys rule girls drool thing is just retarded, I was only pointing out that the Bengals will be very good, and I didn't use language like "boys rule girls drool." You call me a kid then you avoid everything I say and every question I ask, it's a joke
BFritz Wrote:Just let me know, I should be at every home game, and I can't even type right because I'm so pumped about this season.

This is so amazing
I need to start a countdown until the Raiders arrive in Cincy Dec. 10th.......lol
BurntTires Wrote:I need to start a countdown until the Raiders arrive in Cincy Dec. 10th.......lol

You gotta be joking, and you gotta put a wager on this game with me. The Raiders are HORRIBLE, their only hope is drafting Vince Young and hoping he blows up. Their rusher was ranked like 15th in yards, Moss and Porter underachieved. Vince Young will have similar qualities to Culpepper, however, and should be able to feed Moss deep.

Their defense will have Warren Sapp, that's it
BFritz Wrote:I turn 22 in a week, but good effort, and don't say that's young, because I can promise you that I've been through enough to call myself an adult. And you completely avoided my point, tears his ACL on a freak hit (I won't call it a cheap shot because you'll just focus on that instead of addressing my point, which is also ironic that you call me young and then do that), and that makes him injury prone? I guess players who aren't injury prone have ACLs that don't tear when they take a hit like that??? Your boys rule girls drool thing is just retarded, I was only pointing out that the Bengals will be very good, and I didn't use language like "boys rule girls drool." You call me a kid then you avoid everything I say and every question I ask, it's a joke
O.K. ADULT, so now it is a freak hit huh, after you had pointed out cheap shot! Wait and see if he will not be injury proned. Hard to bounce back after this but sure he will do good, but then again could very well possible be VERY difficult at times. Then you bring up ANTHONY WRIGHT, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What IN GOD'S NAME HAS THIS GUY DONE? And how can you say the Steelers are going to suck next year? I mean is that NOT A RIDICULOUS QUOTE! The OWN CINCY, and are the DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS....Sorry ADULT, but everybody is probably reading this post saying, "PLEASE BENGALS FAN, LEAVE THIS ALONE, BECAUSE YOU ARE EMBARRASSING ALL OF US". So ADULT, Since you have gone through so much in your ADULT life, talk just a LITTLE sense!Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:O.K. ADULT, so now it is a freak hit huh, after you had pointed out cheap shot! Wait and see if he will not be injury proned. Hard to bounce back after this but sure he will do good, but then again could very well possible be VERY difficult at times. Then you bring up ANTHONY WRIGHT, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What IN GOD'S NAME HAS THIS GUY DONE? And how can you say the Steelers are going to suck next year? I mean is that NOT A RIDICULOUS QUOTE! The OWN CINCY, and are the DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS....Sorry ADULT, but everybody is probably reading this post saying, "PLEASE BENGALS FAN, LEAVE THIS ALONE, BECAUSE YOU ARE EMBARRASSING ALL OF US". So ADULT, Since you have gone through so much in your ADULT life, talk just a LITTLE sense!Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:

It was a cheap shot, but it wasn't intended to do as much damage as it did, hence the "freak hit". You can keep trying to make fun of me saying that it's a joke that I say I'm an adult and talking like I think I'm better than everyone. Doing that and saying all the stuff you did is so much of a joke it's not even worth talking about, but I guess I wouldn't know what you're talking about since I'm not an ADULT. Using the all CAPS is cute and intimidates me, you're such a big hard ass and so smart.
It didn't look like one to me....IMO Let's just hope Palmer recovers 100%.
BurntTires Wrote:It didn't look like one to me....IMO Let's just hope Palmer recovers 100%.
Thank You BurntTires and agreed about Palmer and a full recovery so WHEN PITTSBURGH WHIPS THERE ASS AGAIN, NO CRYBABY EXCUSES! Because whether anybody comes to realize, hitting and contact does happen in the sport of football! And anyone who knows anything about KIMO knows that he is a GREAT person and would be the last to do this!
BurntTires Wrote:137

Can't get here fast enough, I'm so pumped for it

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Thank You BurntTires and agreed about Palmer and a full recovery so WHEN PITTSBURGH WHIPS THERE ASS AGAIN, NO CRYBABY EXCUSES! Because whether anybody comes to realize, hitting and contact does happen in the sport of football! And anyone who knows anything about KIMO knows that he is a GREAT person and would be the last to do this!

That's fine, assumming Palmer's healthy and ready to go. You gotta place a wager on this game with me- pending how Palmer's recovery goes and the draft (I just mean if he's ready, which he will be)
BFritz Wrote:Can't get here fast enough, I'm so pumped for it

That's fine, assumming Palmer's healthy and ready to go. You gotta place a wager on this game with me- pending how Palmer's recovery goes and the draft (I just mean if he's ready, which he will be)
But to hear it from you he will be fine and not injury proned!!!!! Hell yes, I will wager the house and dog!!! PITTSBURGH OWNS CINCY AND HAS SINCE , HELL FOREVER....and any true Cincy fan will agree on this because STATS DON'T LIE!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:But to hear it from you he will be fine and not injury proned!!!!! Hell yes, I will wager the house and dog!!! PITTSBURGH OWNS CINCY AND HAS SINCE , HELL FOREVER....and any true Cincy fan will agree on this because STATS DON'T LIE!

Steelers may have owned them in the past, but it's a new era. Series was 1 to 1 last season, in case you forgot

We'll discuss the wager as the game approaches, be sure to remind me in case I forget.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7