Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryback Getting Pushed to The Next Level, RAW’s Social Media Score & More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- On Monday’s RAW, Ryback interrupted The Miz’s new MizTV talk show and destroyed the set. Ryback made it clear that he’s got his sights set on the Intercontinental championship as The Miz looked on in fear. After months of slowly building the Ryback character, word is that Vince McMahon recently made the call to push him to the next level.

- Speaking of the MizTV segment from RAW, we reported last night that after Ryback threw a live microphones into the audience, a fan grabbed it and chanted, “Goldberg! Goldberg!” According to f4wonline.com, the fan was not ejected by security.

- Monday’s post-PPV RAW had a Trendrr.tv social media score of 255,107, down a sharp 38% from the previous week and the lowest number of the 3-hour era of RAW.

It’s worth noting that last week’s RAW had a ton of social media activity due to Jerry Lawler’s heart attack. To put things in perspective, the week before that had a score of 295,822.

This week’s RAW ranked #2 on cable TV, way behind the NFL’s Monday Night Football on ESPN, which had a socre of 712,603.

http://www.sescoops.com/ryback-getting-p...core-more/
TNA needs to get a really fat out of shape wrestler. He could be Ryfront. He could get beat every match. After every match he could start the chant "Feed me less!" And SK don't say they could get Mark Henry. He's in shape.
Yeah, as I mentioned in the other thread...I hope he wrecks Miz.
I like Miz better than Ryback.
Miz is so boring
Overrated Wrote:Miz is so boring

I'll admit his character isn't what it was. I believe though the only reason he is champ now is because he is going to be the sacrificial lamb aka Honky Tonk Man vs Ultimate Warrior.
Movie he shot for WWE is why he's got a title. :lame:

Ryback has the fan support to be something.
I like Ryback as much as I do Crabs!
Dusty, you know you cannot help but chant "Feed Me More!" "Feed Me More!" "Feed Me More!"
^ I do every night at the dinner table....But I've been doing that for longer than Ryback has been alive Confusednicker: