Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who are the MOST IMPROVED players you have seen this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I must say that Austin Pray from Perry Central looks like a complete different player. He was a heck of a reciever last year but I didnt see the speed last year that he has now. I dont know what he done to improve his speed so much but whatever he done, worked extremely well. He throws the ball really well and is a threat any time he has the ball to score.

Also, his little brother Nate Pray has grown a couple inches and has came along ways since last year. Nate has always been fast but he seems a step or two quicker this year.

Austin may be the most improved player I have ever saw. Austin has always been good, but now he is up there with the Top Players in Eastern Kentucky. Awesome job Austin, keep up the good work.
George Brown from Casey County
Austin Pray and Nathan Pray both at Perry
Blake Bir, Covington Catholic. Good QB last year, but arm is a lot stronger this year. He can throw the deep ball pretty well from what I've seen on film.
I would have to say Richard Trent. Everyone knew he could run the ball, but his passing game is so improved this year and he looks so smooth and comfortable. He's more patient in the pocket and his numbers have shown 15 tds 0 interception. I think that is amazing through five games
Williamsburg's front line. This is a unit not an individual but they are deserving. Helton, Jeffers and Loy are all horses. They are a major factor in Williamsburg's improvement. The other kids hold their own but anyone of these three would normally be the Jacket's best lineman. This is the best combination of linemen there in 35 years.
WideRight05 Wrote:Blake Bir, Covington Catholic. Good QB last year, but arm is a lot stronger this year. He can throw the deep ball pretty well from what I've seen on film.
Saying 2 good things about cov cath in such a short time frame. You may wanna check for a fever I believe you are ill sir
Tyler Duhram from Campbell County - Last year he was a runner not a passer. This year he has both elements working well. A great improvement. What ever college takes him will be glad they did. He is a winner. Works hard and doesn't complain about it.
Trinity Carr from Belfry.....The kid worked his butt off in the season....He can play anywhere on the field....
Kash Daniel from Paintsville is doing a fine job as a Freshman pressed into service.
I would have to go with locally Kash Daniel. Starting as a true freshmen the kid hasn't taken a snap under center since sixth grade I think . You can see improvement week to week. I try to check stats on khsaa but Paintsville does not report stats. Kid is big and has even a bigger arm, I would say at 6'3 205lbs he is on the radar already even at tiny Paintsville.
TigerBlues Wrote:I would have to go with locally Kash Daniel. Starting as a true freshmen the kid hasn't taken a snap under center since sixth grade I think . You can see improvement week to week. I try to check stats on khsaa but Paintsville does not report stats. Kid is big and has even a bigger arm, I would say at 6'3 205lbs he is on the radar already even at tiny Paintsville.

By far the coolest name in the mountains ... much love to Boss Bryant, but Kash .. and a QB, can't beat it. So many "Kash Money" references to be made when he throws TD passes. Future may be bright at Paintsville, hear they have an 8th grade RB who is a freak.
Trenity Carr and Justin Johnson both seemed to put in a lot of work this past offseason.