Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCA @ Frankfort 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who you got in this one?

I like Frankfort because they are the home team. Should be another challenge for both teams to get the ready for the start of the district.
I'm going with LCA in this one. I think they have the speed to play with Frankfort and they seem to find ways to win. I have a ton of respect for thier head coach and his staff. LCA in another close one. LCA 31-28.
LCA by 8
This game will be a good measuring stick for Frankfort. LCA has played Hazard and Harlan close. I know comparing scores is not always acurate but it will give a barometer as to how Franfort compares.
LCA looks good up front and blew hazard off the ball last week. I like Frankfort's speed on Offense, and I'm not sure LCA's secondary can keep up. I think LCA revisits last weeks score 27-20, but this time on the losing end.
This game could be a very good one. I am not sure that LCA will match FHS speed, but they will play aggressive and tough. The defense for Frankfort will be to much to handle.

FHS 36- LCA 21
Frankfort is the team that has the " Hefty Lefty " for a QB, right? Frankfort is athletic, but the QB might not have enough lateral movement to get away from LCA's defender, good arm, just have to buy time to find his receivers.
Lca