Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Co Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How far will they go this year?
Depends on how hard they are working this time of year. Are they swinging the bat 5 out of 7 days a week? Are they working on glove work? Are they working on there foot work? Are they working? Are the pitchers working? If there working and I mean working 4-5 days a week than they should be ok. How far will they go? Depends on player attitude and what they do now to prepare. Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.
i dont think they are taking it as serious as some other teams are in there region maybe even in there district. They never seem to surprise though.
How many teams in this area practice softball or condition in the fall? Just curious.Practicing and conditioning at this time of the year, up until season starts ,will make for a great team.
I think Perrys girls should focus more on their strength and hit the weights. They could use a little more power in the lineup. Whitney Back is the only one that can go yard. Maybe work on some more pitching and hit a lot. But the weights are the key.
Hit and Warm I agree... The correct strength and conditioning program is so important. Individual instruction should be going on now. They should be playing fall ball. They should be going to college camps. Coaches should be learning the game and the proper fundamentals of the game. I see so many girls that do not throw correctly or hit correctly or field correctly or even run the bases correctly. There are so many great athletes in the area and they are not taught the correct mechanics of the game.
just remember there past
I think there season will be pretty good this year . There is some teams they will beat always and I think they will split with the top teams lcc , estill , Jenkins.