Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central @ Williamsburg 9/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
colonelking69 Wrote:I have no problem with williamsburg football . I myself coached some of those kids playing there . My only gripe is the coach getting on the radio saying nobody wont play him. And how big the Lesley Co school was . I hope williamsburg wins a state title just so you know.But you got to schedule some of the better 1a schools not just the ones you know are weaker than you are .

He is saying that because the trouble is the schedule for next year. They are having a hard time filling the schedule for next year. If that is your gripe you may want to try to find out why he is saying that!
dont really want to predict this score. i want harlan ind.hazard raceland and then we want the title game.lets enjoy this ride thank you.:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:runtouchd:runtouchd:runtouchd
Williamsburg-42

Allen Central-6
Williamsburg by 40.
any news on Helton's knee
I hate ppl get on here and talk junk cause they are jealous. Stop bringing up stupid points that dont me anything.. I mean come just give credit where credit is due and go on... All your doing is making yourself look mad...
colonelking69 Wrote:He kept throwing the ball .So they could run up the score. And look what happened the first time they played a team that didnt suck .

They lost by 6 inches on the last play of the game against a team that is pretty dang good. Oneida is pretty good and should at least get to the state semifinals this year and would beat a lot of teams in Kentucky. Williamsburg went down there without for starters and still made a game of it. We throw the ball at Williamsburg bottom line, I never have understood why coaches will give kids playing time at the end of the game, and try to keep them from scoring.
E's Army Wrote:any news on Helton's knee
Judging from practice this week, he will be out as well as Loy, A. Griffith and Huskey. Looks like Perry and maybe Sawyers will start on offense and Dunn and Culver on defense on the line. They should do fine this week. With the off week coming up, hopefully the starters can get healed up for the district games.
Thanks for the update Newjacket. Craig Culver will have to double his blood pressure medicine if Zach gets to start.
Williamsburg
williamsburg put up 42 points in the 1st 5min min of the first quarter and had a running clock before the end of the first. when i left the game all starters had helmets off and shoulder pads loosened up
Pages: 1 2