Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery Co. vs. Anderson Co 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why
I can promise you this our turf does not flood like Anderson Co. They flooded there field every game to keep speed at bay . The visitor side was flooded by fire trucks earlier that day as was the field . Our kids had to stand in 3 inches of water. Karma
AC by 10
If it comes down to coaching, Montgomery County wins
MC by 12
Anderson has played a tougher schedule and played their best gameof the season last week. MC seems to have a quarterback that doesnt make to many mistakes. Should be a good game.Anderson is a young team mostly sophmores and juniors but they should still have enought to win this one in a hard fought contest.
Is there finally a football pulse again in Mt. Sterling?
I would have to say MC is looking good and Anderson is down this year, I am taking MC by 2 TD's
AC
Looks like Anderson Co. must have brought their fire trucks with them again.
No, they just brought a good football team to Mt Sterling and won in every aspect of the game. Anderson is just as good as last year and will give Franklin County all they can handle. AC has a little bit of everything in their game, but I am most impressed by their tackling and field coverage. They don't leave many places on the field unconvered. I wouldnt be surprised to see them back in Bowling Green this year. Congrats to them on the win.

The week off must have hurt the Indians. They looked out of sync. Hopefully they will get back on track this week @ West Jessamine.
therealdealholyfield Wrote:I can promise you this our turf does not flood like Anderson Co. They flooded there field every game to keep speed at bay . The visitor side was flooded by fire trucks earlier that day as was the field . Our kids had to stand in 3 inches of water. Karma

Best post ever!