Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Boyd County 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JC comes in 3-1; Boyd County comes in 2-2.

This is the first district game for both teams this season..... Boyd County is at home, and Boyd County has never beat JC since the Matney era at JC began in '04.

JC should be able to run the ball like always... grind out the clock and wear down Boyd County about mid 3rd qtr.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC comes in 3-1; Boyd County comes in 2-2.

This is the first district game for both teams this season..... Boyd County is at home, and Boyd County has never beat JC since the Matney era at JC began in '04.

JC should be able to run the ball like always... grind out the clock and wear down Boyd County about mid 3rd qtr.

Sounds like a fair assessment to me.
JC by 40 points. Something like 28/34 - 0 at halftime.
This won't be the year Boyd beats Matney. Johnson Central will run over the top of Boyd.
This game is already over. Eagles by a lot.
What kind of Offense/Defense does Boyd Co. run??
Johnson Central scores as much as they want.
Boyd Co. will struggle to keep this game respectable. The Lions have fallen on hard times and those times continue this friday.
Boyd at times look fairly decent against the run when they played at Russell. But, JC is nothing like Russell on the ground. JC is also throwing the ball this year. So I'll take JC by 28.
Johnson Central 46

Boyd County 17
This game will get ugly quick. Boyd may be a little better than they were last year but they're still horrible.
JC by a bunch.
JC by 4 TDs
Bump......
this one might have a surprising result. I'm never sure!!!
JC 42
Boyd County 14
Let me say Boyd is much improved so I hope the lions play hard. But it will take some time to get to JC and Ashlands level
I think Ashland is on their own level this year. That front line is tough on both sides of the ball.

Boyd will run at you and run toss sweeps just taking their time. If you get a lead on them it's over. They have the size to match up but not the quickness. I think John Central will steadily just pull away.
Did we really need a prediction thread for this game? Johnson Central by a lot.
FBALL Wrote:I think Ashland is on their own level this year. That front line is tough on both sides of the ball.

Boyd will run at you and run toss sweeps just taking their time. If you get a lead on them it's over. They have the size to match up but not the quickness. I think John Central will steadily just pull away.

We will see about Ashland playing at there own level. I cant wait to see them play JC.
:thanks:
brown_ind1977 Wrote:We will see about Ashland playing at there own level. I cant wait to see them play JC.
:thanks:

We will. I'm no fan of the kittens but that's my opinion.
Johnson Central-42

Boyd County-0
If Ashland is on their own level that must mean Ironton is off the charts.
falcon ed Wrote:If Ashland is on their own level that must mean Ironton is off the charts.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to just ky teams since this is a Kentucky forum. But make no mistake Ironton is very good.
I work with a guy who's son plays for Ironton, trust me I know how good they are lol
upset of the week............... JC gets 21 points scored on them as they crush Boyd...... 56-21
JC