Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Garrard County @ Bath County 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions.
Bath is on a roll. Will be biggest test so far this season. BC 24-20
Bath maybe on a roll, but not enough of a roll to take down Garrad.
GC 35-21.
cowcreek Wrote:Bath is on a roll. Will be biggest test so far this season. BC 24-20

Whose biggest test? Garrard County has played some tough teams. Bath lost to Fleming in week 1 so if you are picking them to win, I would say Fleming has been their biggest test so far. I will say that Bath County has rebounded well from that loss and seem to be playing some pretty good ball right now!
Garrard with the 'W'
thecoacher Wrote:Whose biggest test? Garrard County has played some tough teams. Bath lost to Fleming in week 1 so if you are picking them to win, I would say Fleming has been their biggest test so far. I will say that Bath County has rebounded well from that loss and seem to be playing some pretty good ball right now!

Garrard is coming off a great season in 2011. Thier two wins this year so far are against 2A Lloyd Memorial (4-1) and 4A Clay Co. (3-2). Bath Co. is 4-1 against all 3A schools. Just saying.
Garrards only losses were to Lincoln and Anderson. Both 5A and anderson did make it deep in the playoffs last year and playing pretty well this year as is Lincoln. Garrard wins this one 28-21
Garrad 72-Bath 0
Big Dog Stipe Wrote:Garrards only losses were to Lincoln and Anderson. Both 5A and anderson did make it deep in the playoffs last year and playing pretty well this year as is Lincoln. Garrard wins this one 28-21

Garrard has played 4 quality opponents for sure. Anderson and Lincoln are good teams and will be in the 5A playoffs. Lloyd Memorial and Clay Co. are solid as well in their respective classes.

Bath Co. has taken care of business so far against opponents they should have and finished the games they didn't last year. The team's athletic ability and chemistry are far better than they have been in the past few years. Garrard Co. is a good team but it is hard to lose the players they did and not step back a bit.

Bath Co. 35
Garrard Co. 28

This score can go the other way as well but I do not think either team wins by more than 10.

And realdealholyfield....is that an official line? If so, I will take BC to cover and I'll take the under as well.
therealdealholyfield Wrote:Garrad 72-Bath 0

Sorry. I meant I'll take BC and the points. It's late.
Garrard County 31

Bath County 17
GC by 16
[quote=cowcreek]Garrard is coming off a great season in 2011. Thier two wins this year so far are against 2A Lloyd Memorial (4-1) and 4A Clay Co. (3-2). Bath Co. is 4-1 against all 3A schools. Just saying.[/QUOTE]

Just saying- Bath Co 4-1 against 3A opponents Lewis Co. 1-3, West Carter 0-4, East carter 0-5, Estill Co. 0-5 and Fleming 3-2( the only lose bath has)

To me, Garrad is the more solid squad. Not saying Bath can't line up and beat Garrad. (Any given Friday!!!) But I would think that it is gonna take a lot more effort to beat Garrad! JMHO
Garrard County all day long.
After a bye week, I predict Garrard has worked out the kinks. Mistakes cost them 2 games ( Lincoln. Anderson) Loss bye 8 to Anderson and Loss bye 1 to Lincoln and both are having good seasons to date. I'll go GC by 14 with a couple mistakes.
Several said Bath Co. would lose to Estill last week. 49-21 Bath co. won.
GC