Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Central @ St. Xavier 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Coachdad Wrote:Yes Manual is 1-3, however you forgot to mention that their 3 losses are to
1) 5-0 #1 3A Central
2) 5-0 #5 6A PRP
3) 3-2 #9 6A Ballard who's only in state loss was to Central.
So you can call Manual bad if you want but they can beat 90% of all teams in the state of Kentucky .

No, they couldn't. They were only ranked early because of last year. Where are they ranked now? This is probably the worst Manual team in 5 years.
90% take that to the bank !, who's your team lips ?
Why do you want Central to win ?
Coachdad Wrote:Central has not played doss of fern creek in years. Sorry my friend but manual was #4 in 6A when central beat them ( actually blasted them) & Ballard was #9 in 6A. You can slight those victories if you want , but then you'll be exposed .

I meant St X beating BAD Doss & Fern Creek teams was less impressive than their 2 losses...I did not mention any Central opponents.
Coachdad Wrote:Central dresses over 100.

But you only need 11 on the field Sir. And Saint X's 11, 22, 33 is alot better than Central's 11 to 100. Sorry, X- 28 CHS- 14
gorocks123 Wrote:******
I meant St X beating BAD Doss & Fern Creek teams was less impressive than their 2 losses...I did not mention any Central opponents.
Why
Coachdad Wrote:Why do you KEEP mentioning Doss & Fern Creek when Central has not played them in years ???????? What's your point with these two teams ??????
Oh sorry now I see what your saying
FBfan4life Wrote:But you only need 11 on the field Sir. And Saint X's 11, 22, 33 is alot better than Central's 11 to 100. Sorry, X- 28 CHS- 14
Why are you apologizing for having your own opinion.
Coachdad Wrote:Why are you apologizing for having your own opinion.

It's my nature sir when I oppose someone's opinion. Just being respectful.
That's what "debate" is , no need to apoligize for " free thinking".
Moeller is the 6th ranked team in the country. They beat St. X. by 7 points last week. I don't think Central could stay within 35 of Moeller. St. X will win this game.
St X
Pages: 1 2