Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bryson Williams - Prestonsburg Blackcats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:I've been on vacation and not around for awhile. I missed the news about Bryson Williams. I'm sorry to hear he's out for the game. That's not going to help the Cats. I just hope for a safe game. These are my 2 favorite teams.

Mountain Pride Wrote:He suffered a concussion against Lawrence Co. and at first we thought it was career ending, but for now it appears he will miss a couple of weeks. He goes back Monday for a checkup.

August 31, 2012 - Bryson Williams suffers a concussion against Lawrence County and may miss a couple of weeks.

September 7, 2012 - Bryson Williams to miss game against Belfry.

September 14, 2012 - Williams became the state’s leading single-game receiver, moving ahead of Patrick West of Franklin-Simpson who had 325 yards receiving in a game against Allen County-Scottsville in 2002. Williams hauled in eight receptions for 357 receiving yards and five touchdowns, becoming the state’s all-time single-game receiving leader as the Blackcats defeated Pike County Central 83-49 at Josh Francis Field/Blackcat Stadium.

That's what I call a triumphant return!

Congratulations, Bryson Williams!
Bryson is the leader of the Prestonsburg team and when he's on, he's hard for anyone to contain. Hopefully he can stay healthy the rest of the season and the Blackcats can sort the defensive problems out and make a run in the playoffs.

Congrats Bryson!
Williams is a great athlete, a leader on the field, and a joy to watch. Congratulations to him on his great performance Friday night.
Congrads to P-burg on setting not 1 record but 2 records. I cant wait to see them in two weeks against Hazard.
Congrats to Bryson
Congrats Bryson and the Blackcat Football Team.

Glad his dad was at the game & able to see this happen.
congrats bryson williams records are meant to be broken great game
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Congrats Bryson and the Blackcat Football Team.

Glad his dad was at the game & able to see this happen.

:Thumbs: