Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simon Kenton @ Ryle 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions.
I predict a blow out victory by Ryle especially coming after there upset victor over Desales.... 28-7 Ryle..
Can Simon Kenton stop Ryle's running game? Davis and Pullice behind that huge offensive line can physically wear down a defense. Simon Kenton's defense has proven it can hold its own under pressure.

I think SK wins in a close one
27-24 pioneers
^ I'll go with Hop. 27-24 Pioneers.
:
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I'll go with Hop. 27-24 Pioneers.

:wtf1:
^ u guys make me smile ryle by 7 but wouldnt surpised me to sk win
rebel 4 life Wrote:^ u guys make me smile ryle by 7 but wouldnt surpised me to sk win

Good pic reb, this will be a close one!
Ryle is such a tough place to win at. I've not been to a game there where calls don't go there way! This is going to be a great test to show just how good the Pioneers are. All I have heard is that SK has not played a very tough schedule. To me, they have beat the teams that many thought they would not. That said, this game just might come down to who has the ball last!
hop24 Wrote::

:wtf1:

I've given you a hard enough time the past couple of weeks and I'll admit I have been wrong about SK. This week, if I get it wrong then you'll be wrong with me. Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:I've given you a hard enough time the past couple of weeks and I'll admit I have been wrong about SK. This week, if I get it wrong then you'll be wrong with me. Confusednicker:

Always a catch, huh....
Simon Kenton - 32
Ryle - 7

The chatter is the Raider Nation wants Bryson Warner out. Some turmoil amongst the players. i don't think they can hang on. Just too much drama.
SK
hey bigman, whats the deal with Warner? I know a lot of guys that used to play for him and they talk about how much they don't like him as a coach
toussaints Wrote:hey bigman, whats the deal with Warner? I know a lot of guys that used to play for him and they talk about how much they don't like him as a coach

Talking to a coach from Ryle, they do not coach football. That he is overly mean and berates the young men and never tries to build them up. Players and parents just don't want to hear negativity all the time. They just won't buy in anymore.

We all have coached in some manner or form. We get upset when mistakes happen, but we have to find that line so we don't lose the kids trust or interest.

The rumor is he has lost some of them. Which leaks into the parents.
There may be drama in Raider nation, but there sure wasn't drama in Raider nation last Friday. They won't lose by 25 points to any 6A team in NKY!
SK