Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset at Glasgow 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins?
Why?
I think the Jumpers are ready to get the bad taste out of their mouth from last week and a little revenge for the loss at home last year. Somerset sends the rest of 2A a message by winning big on the road.
Hope your right. Glasgow got shut out last night, they probably got a bad taste in their mouth too.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Hope your right. Glasgow got shut out last night, they probably got a bad taste in their mouth too.

True, I just don't think they have the horses that they did last year. Maybe I'm wrong.
I'm with RoShamBo. I think Somerset goes on the road and pitches a shutout. Briar Jumpers 34-0.
Somerset will right the Ship this week and will beat Glasgow. Plenty of work to do, Coach Lucas and crew know what they have to do and will work hard on those things. This is a Good Football Team. Go Jumpers.
Somerset 27
Glasgow 14
I'm confident that the Jumpers win this one.
After looking at Glasgow on film I don,t think they will score on Somerset, unless it's a broken play or a snap over punter's head.lol
S-Set 48-14
Somerset has got to get the offense going. They are leaving the D on the field too much right now. Somerset wins but they have a long way to go to think about getting to BG.
SomerSet 21

Glasgow 14
Somerset. Hope the offense starts clicking a little better in this game.
Somerset by 9
Somerset 21
Glasgow 7
somerset will win 24 to 20.
Jumpers way too physical for Glasgow. Jumpers win Big!!!!
I'll take Glasgow by 14. Glasgow played a very physical Monroe team at Monroe. The bus ride to Tompkinsville alone is worth at least a touchdown for the Falcons. Glasgow has a couple of backs who can run off tackle and pull away. Right Tackle on O can dominate the line if I'm not mistaken.
fanof87 Wrote:I'll take Glasgow by 14. Glasgow played a very physical Monroe team at Monroe. The bus ride to Tompkinsville alone is worth at least a touchdown for the Falcons. Glasgow has a couple of backs who can run off tackle and pull away. Right Tackle on O can dominate the line if I'm not mistaken.

Not goning to happen aganist Somerset, that is the side Slaughter and Williams playes on. Don't see anyone running over those 2 Guys. Hope they try that all night long.
Somerset should have no problem with Glasgow this year. They did not reload.
I think the Jumpers take this one by at least 3 TDs
I'll take the Jumpers by 14.
fanof87 Wrote:I'll take Glasgow by 14. Glasgow played a very physical Monroe team at Monroe. The bus ride to Tompkinsville alone is worth at least a touchdown for the Falcons. Glasgow has a couple of backs who can run off tackle and pull away. Right Tackle on O can dominate the line if I'm not mistaken.

I don't know who your right tackle is, but I do know our D-line. If he can dominate Somerset's D-line I've highly over rated our d-line. Which i don't think I have. I stick by my opinion in saying they are the best defensive line in 2A. Coupled with our linebacker core and thats a tough group to run on. Trent from Breathitt did it, but I don't see it happening again. If Glasgow tries to run the ball 40 something times again like they did last year I see Somerset taking this one easily.

Somerset 35
Glasgow 7
Was hoping to be at this game, but not going to make it. I've seen Glasgow, and I've not seen Somerset, but what I know about the bunnies, they will be hopping all over the field and will win by whatever Coach Lucas wants them to win by. Lenoard's Loser's the men in skirts by a lot!
Glasglow 17 Somerset 13
Gonna miss the game...come on Jumpers pick me up this week.
Is the game at 7:00 eastern or central time?
Central time.
Somerset bounces back in a big way and wins 42-14.
I've heard that the Jumpers will be more than a little banged up this week, with several starters either "out" or "gimpy".

If the offense continues to struggle, this one could get interesting.
Pages: 1 2