Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne @ Prestonsburg 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats your thoughts gone this upcoming game ?
Betsy Layne could have a chance in this one. Good luck to my little cousin Blake Spencer.
Prestonsburg 46

Betsy layne 21
Betsy Layne has been waiting for this game since last season when they played with Prestonsburg for a half. They'll treat this game like their Super Bowl and if the Blackcats don't come to play then they'll be in for another close game.
Pburg big
i cant even sleep! chase hall,austen black \, jarredd jarrell \,chatlin jarrell,dillen hamilton ,payton case,dustin rogers cory stevens .what could have?
hunter 44 Wrote:i cant even sleep! chase hall,austen black \, jarredd jarrell \,chatlin jarrell,dillen hamilton ,payton case,dustin rogers cory stevens .what could have?

Don't forget about Dalton Frasure (he once was a bobcat as well)
i think after their big win this friday betsy layne has no chance of winning this game. They lost their work horse so i feel Prestonburg will win with a running clock
Betsy Layne keeps it close for the first half, but then Prestonsburg comes out and scores in bunches in the 2nd half.

P-Burg 42
Betsy Layne 21
Prestonsburg in a big way.
May even be some more state records broken!
Prestonburg should play Leslie County for District championship.
Prestonsburg 101
Betsy Layne 29

Well with this team, it could be.

Seriously, I wish both teams a clean safe game and I'll just wait to hear the game.
Pburg 58
BL 20
Pburg by 40+
P'burg in a big way!
Is Henson back yet?
If Prestonsburg put up 83 on PCC then I could only imagine what they're going to do to Betsy Layne.
As long as Betsy Layne doesn't put up a fight I think Prestonsburg will have mercy on them. 55-0
I going to say Betsy Layne hangs with P-burg for the 1st half , unto P-burg pulls away in 2nd half

P-burg 48

Betsy Layne 28
P-burg is hitting there swag and to be this game will be close for about 2 quarters and then be all P-burg.
Prestonburg 35-13
Prestonsburg 62
Betsy Layne 20
Blackcats by a bunch
Prestonsburg-77

Betsy Layne-13
The Blackcats win with a running clock in the 4th quarter. Without Henson the Bobcats cannot exploit P-burgs anemic run defense.
Prestonsburg scores as much as they want to in this game. With that being said the blackcats better start improving on defense because if not I don't see them making any kind of run in the playoffs. Prestonsburg wins 54-28.
Betsy Layne isn't very good, but neither is P-burg's defense. I could easily see Betsy Layne scoring 30+ points.

Having said that, I see P-burg scoring 60+. Their offense is as good as we've seen in a while.

P-burg- 70
BL- 35
Cat Daddy Wrote:Prestonsburg scores as much as they want to in this game. With that being said the blackcats better start improving on defense because if not I don't see them making any kind of run in the playoffs. Prestonsburg wins 54-28.

:truestory:

Belfry showed us what happens when our offense is shut down. :HitWall:
Hope to be in attendance tonight.
Betsy Layne lost their work horse so i am going to say if Blackcats have any kind of defense at all they shut out Betsy Layne and win big..........
Pages: 1 2