Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I Got A Job!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I got the job at Shoe Show. I started last night. I gotta work tonight and tomorrow from 4:30-9:00 and then saturday frm 12-9 and sunday from 1-6. I dread Saturdys shift...a big ol\' 9 hours...I wonder how bored I\'ll get??? I actually really LLLOOVVEE working there...well going by last night. It\'s not all that hard and all you do pretty much is stand around unless you\'re straightened up shoes or filling holes or working in the back. I like it alot more than I thought I would...I have also kinda already made a friend there so I have someone to talk to...I am VERY tired also...Balla can agree, I went to her house when I got off because she was nice and bought me food (I love my friend!) and I was so tired I couldn\'t hold my head up but my parents made me come home. Tonight though I get to stay with Balla and Cali since I\'m not going to school tomorrow so maybe I\'ll get SOME sleep!
Congrats and welcome to the real world of working. lol
I wish my daughter would call me and tell me she got a job.Smile ....:letsparty congratulations on joining the workforce...:Thumbs:

BallaBaby

DTfan Wrote:Okay so I got the job at Shoe Show. I started last night. I gotta work tonight and tomorrow from 4:30-9:00 and then saturday frm 12-9 and sunday from 1-6. I dread Saturdys shift...a big ol\' 9 hours...I wonder how bored I\'ll get??? I actually really LLLOOVVEE working there...well going by last night. It\'s not all that hard and all you do pretty much is stand around unless you\'re straightened up shoes or filling holes or working in the back. I like it alot more than I thought I would...I have also kinda already made a friend there so I have someone to talk to...I am VERY tired also...Balla can agree, I went to her house when I got off because she was nice and bought me food (I love my friend!) and I was so tired I couldn\'t hold my head up but my parents made me come home. Tonight though I get to stay with Balla and Cali since I\'m not going to school tomorrow so maybe I\'ll get SOME sleep!

That's what friends are for, sad thing was i told you i would bring you food (just like i am again tonight) and you left heading for my house when you knew i was waiting on you. As long as you don't screw up again and I don't either I'll be your friend for a while..lol
Congrats DT!
Congrats on gettin the job
BallaBaby Wrote:That's what friends are for, sad thing was i told you i would bring you food (just like i am again tonight) and you left heading for my house when you knew i was waiting on you. As long as you don't screw up again and I don't either I'll be your friend for a while..lol
Confusedhh: Isn't that just the sweetest thing. I'll be there to join in on the fun. Smile
Congrats
Congratulations DT!!!
Congrats.

BallaBaby

BCF4L Wrote:Confusedhh: Isn't that just the sweetest thing. I'll be there to join in on the fun. Smile

Shut up..lol Smile