Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie Co. @ Harlan Ind. 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Dragon's in a close one. HHS 21-14.
harlan 32 leslie 14 got to go with backwood on this one. go leslie thoConfusedmallcheeConfusedmallcheeConfusedmallchee
Leslie Co. 28
Harlan Ind.12

And Backwoods jumps off the bandwagon again after this week.
Bloody Harlan Wrote:Leslie Co. 28
Harlan Ind.12

You wish,BH. I was born a Dragon and I'll die a Dragon. If a fan doesn't question why his team lost when they shouldn't have then he's not much of a fan. See my Grandfather was a Dragon.My Dad was a Dragon and My Kid was a Dragon. I'm sure his kid/kids will be a Dragon too. It's a lifelong,generational kinda thing at Harlan. I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Williamsburg played both of these teams, and I got to see both of them at Williamsburg. There is simply very little difference between the two teams. This should be a great game. I will go with Harlan in this one because they can run the ball a little bit better, but Leslie County is bigger physically. It is really a toss up game.

Harlan-34
Leslie-31
Leslie has more play makers. Eagles by 6.
Harlan 31

Leslie County 14
Leslie will be to physical for harlan, Eagles by 8
Apparently both teams are horrible because Williamsburg beat them... I disagree I think both teams are pretty good and should be a good game.
Leslie by 10
Harlan 40 Leslie,Co 22.
Bloody Harlan Wrote:Leslie Co. 28
Harlan Ind.12

That is funny right there, don't care who you are! Lol
These 2 teams are well matched. I think leslie D is a little bit better than harlans since they got there middle line backer back jordon melton and there all american d tackle mike smith back. Leslie wins this one 12-24
With all the playmakers leslie has on d like blake bray, chuckie sandlin, stefan lewis, and the d-line i just think they will outplay and be more physical than harlan. so ill take the eagles 20-12
harlan is a tough place to play on the road. i say this in almost every post and its the truth. leslie countys defense is tough. they know how to hit, and they will hit you all game. they didnt play well at all over at williamsburg, but they are improving everyday. #3, #6, #32, and #62 will make you think twice about running the ball up the middle or catching a screen to their side. #3 has put players out of the game last week, #32 put a player out against williamsburg. dont know much about harlan but from what i hear the are pretty sound offensively. defense wins this game, and leslies defense will show up once again.

lc-35
hhs-12
I think Harlan has more playmakers, although it will be a close call. Still, gotta go with Backwoods....

Harlan 21; Leslie 14
I will go with the dragons in a nail biter 21-20.
leslie 35 hhs 12
Harlan big!!!!
Harlan Ind by 20
Harlan by 2 TDs
Harlan, just because they are the home team.

Harlan 28
Leslie County 21
Harlan by 2 TDs
the eagles will come in to the dragons home field and beat them 32 12!:Cheerlead
lc is going into a tough inviorment to play but there d and o and jus will to win will pull this one out for them. they are way more physical. #3 bray has been an animal on d and always is a big player when the eagles need him. horton, hubb, mosely will be huge in this one. d-back for lc #1 will shut down harlans go to man #2 and win the game 28-14
Leslie D will be to much for the green dragons to handle. The boys from Leslie are just to physical and will hit you play after play all night. IMO the dragons will not handle that very well. On the offensive side of the ball it will be a strugle but i think Leslie will find the end zone more than Harlan.

Leslie 24
Harlan 13
Harlan by 5
If you're trying to insinuate that Williamsburg isn't such a good team because we were able to beat both Harlan and Leslie, you should really do a little more research.

Williamsburg just lost their first game of the season 23-20 at Oneida, Tennessee. The Jackets were driving, and with .7 seconds left, completed a pass on the Oneida 2 yard line. Oneida defenders kept the W'burg receiver out of the endzone by about a foot and the clock expired.

This is an Oneida team that went to the Tennessee State Class AA quarterfinals last year. This year, they returned 16 seniors and 16 starters! The Jackets are mostly freshmen and sophomore starters and only have 4 senior starters on the roster. The Jackets best lineman went out about halfway through the game and didn't return. We had 4 other starters out as well.

I'm not making excuses for the Jacket loss. Oneida was the better team that night and the Indians played their hearts out for the homecoming crowd. The refs were fair too. I'm just trying to point out that this Jacket team is a lot better than you obviously think. Dig a little deeper before making statements like this. You'll look smarter for the effort.
I'm letting Backwoods decide this one for me. Sorry to bring the house down on you man.
Harlan 26
Leslie Co 19
Pages: 1 2