Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Applebees *NEWWW* menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They're starting a new menu like next week or something. I mean keeping the old stuff but adding some new. They're gonna have FRIED PICKLES - like the ones from Hooter's. I'm soooo pumped. They're also gonna have dreamsicle cake, a quesadilla burger, and a sandwich whose bun is made out of a big soft pretzel (like from the mall). I can't wait to eat me some fried pickles!

:letsparty :letsparty :letsparty
Well I eat at applebee's like twice year ! plus the only cities in this area that have an applebee's is Pikeville and Hazard ! I think they should put one in Prestonsburg and Paintsville !
I eat Applebees like 3 days a week haha so I'm pumped about new stuff.
I will have to check out the new stuff next time i am there
I love Hooters fried pickles... so i'm excited Applebees is going to have them
I have to say I have never had a fried pickle.
Me and my wife will check it out.
I've never had a fried pickle either
UKGIRL20 Wrote:I've never had a fried pickle either
That's a new one on me.
They're great... i know the ones at Hooters are... so everybody try them lol
I don't like Applebee's much, but I may have to try those new items
Sounds good to me. I will have to run by Applebee's asap.
if the one in Pikeville doesnt get poppers then it still aint worth a shit.
Is the pickle deep fryed or how is it prepared.
Ill have to try thoughs fried pickles next time Im around Pikeville
It's like dipped in batter and deep fried I believe. I think they're in 'chips'.
thats doesnt sound very good
They are good!! I didnt think that I would like them either
My friend turns 21 Sunday so we're going up there at 10 for half price appetizers and stuff
Hooters Deep Fried Pickles are awful, no taste at all.

I was at Applebee's last week and had some Deep Fried Pickles, they were fantastic, just the right amount of spice and they actually tasted like pickles, unlike Hooters.

I definitely recommend.
So the new menu is already out? I wasn't sure of the exact date. MMM if they're out now I'm definitely going to have to go up there later!