Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg QB Jarrell sets new state record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats to Jarredd
OffTheHook Wrote:Didn't he have like 100yrds rushing and a rushing TD as well?

Not sure on the yardage, but i'm pretty sure he had 2 rushing td's. If i'm not mistaken he either tied or broke the record for most td's total in a game by an individual.

Lets also not forget it took the whole team for these young men to accomplish these records.

Congrats Jarred, Bryson, and the Blackcat Football Team.
We had him for 69 yds rushing with the 2 td's.
Congrats to Pburgs QB on the records! its a great achievement but what bothers me is that many kids could break this record playing a defense like that. Teams like Hazard and breathitt could throw for a thousand yards the thing about those teams though is they wouldnt allow pike central to score 49 points so their starters would get took out in the first half or everyone would be screamming thats unsportsmanlike and running up the score. Looks to me like the formula to breaking these records is to have a two horrible defenses and two good offenses. dont get me wrong tho im not trying to take anything away from Jarell its a great achievement on his part and the Pburg Offense
Pages: 1 2