Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #6 Wayne Co @ #3 Bell Co 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Next time Bell/Middelsboro plays i hope the people on here is coaching they may win! BELL Co has a fine coaching staff and im a JACKETS fan thur and thur! Mills Hoskins Crawford have more football knowlegde in a single finger then the sideline coaches!!! BELL by as many as they want
I'm gonna answer two question going on in this tread

1st Bell wins by 21, and I hope Wayne keeps getting better and competes with Bell in the future this will be good for both schools and mountain football

2nd Collett is a good player and yes he has a good arm but, it's not time to "turn him lose" Bell is a running school (if it's not broke) this will always be their bread and butter. As a fan don't be in a hurry to undermine the coaching staff, they are fully aware and will make the right choices. Bell has never passed more than 10 times a game on average and when the time is right they will throw.

High School Football is about limiting mistakes and the fewer times you throw the better off you are
Both teams are good this year... I expect this to be a war won by who turns the ball over less...
Wayne is a good football team, have good coaching and play really hard. The Cats will have to take them serious which I think they will. Last year at Wayne the Bobcats did not play well. During the playoff's Wayne had the Cats full attention and we saw the result. If Bell Gets ready to play look out!
TopCat Wrote:Wayne is a good football team, have good coaching and play really hard. The Cats will have to take them serious which I think they will. Last year at Wayne the Bobcats did not play well. During the playoff's Wayne had the Cats full attention and we saw the result. If Bell Gets ready to play look out!

Could very well be right. I think that the Bobcats will be ready to play.
Wayne wins this one 28-7. Wayne Mills that is.:Thumbs::hilarious:
Wayne Co. isn't ready for Bell Co.
Bell will prob win this one. BUT take your blue glasses off and realize that everyone else is working hard too. Wayne is going to hit you in the mouth. You better come to play and not over look them because of whatever the outcome was last year.
Wayne County looks pretty solid but, I don't see them being able to score much on Bell.
I got to thinking about this game a little more, and the magnitude of this game is actually pretty huge. I know both teams have Corbin left, but truth be told the winner of this game is clearly in the driver seat to win the district, while the loser appears to be the prohibitive favorite to be the 2 seed.

You win:

-You get home field advantage until Bowling Green.

-You guarantee that you won't see Central or the loser until the Regional Finals, and even then it is on your field.

You Lose:
- You have to travel 5 hours or so to take on Central at their place in the Second Round.
- Instead of hosting 4 playoff games, more than likely you will host just one unless you can upset two teams on the road.

Bell County may very well be the #2 3A team in the state on most nights. If they lay an egg this week, it is highly realistic that their season would come to an end in Round 2... whereas if they hold serve they suddenly have a legitimate shot at beating Central on Log Mountain in Round 3 and have an ideal path mapped out to BG if they can pull off that upset.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I got to thinking about this game a little more, and the magnitude of this game is actually pretty huge. I know both teams have Corbin left, but truth be told the winner of this game is clearly in the driver seat to win the district, while the loser appears to be the prohibitive favorite to be the 2 seed.

You win:

-You get home field advantage until Bowling Green.

-You guarantee that you won't see Central or the loser until the Regional Finals, and even then it is on your field.

You Lose:
- You have to travel 5 hours or so to take on Central at their place in the Second Round.
- Instead of hosting 4 playoff games, more than likely you will host just one unless you can upset two teams on the road.

Bell County may very well be the #2 3A team in the state on most nights. If they lay an egg this week, it is highly realistic that their season would come to an end in Round 2... whereas if they hold serve they suddenly have a legitimate shot at beating Central on Log Mountain in Round 3 and have an ideal path mapped out to BG if they can pull off that upset.

I agree. I think that Bell County will be putting a lot into the game this week because of the implications.
BC by 23
Bell by 21 or more
Bell County Bobcats will win this game by the final score of...........

When Bell decides to stop scoring
to
6Confusednicker:
i dont understand why people want to turn the passing game loose now?

peyton is a good young qb but by no means has a stronger arm than osi. he may be a little more accurate but im tiered of hearing people talk about peytons arm when is it no better than the last 3 qb's from bell.

Imo the coaches know what they r doing by not throwing him out to the lions. if he goes out and throws 2 ints against wayne and they lose he will lose all convidence and could change his hole highschool career.

the beauty of bells run game is that when they do pass. no one will know it is coming.
this is from the wayne county newspaper looks like they could be with out there starting qb.....

http://wcoutlook.com/localsports/x102329...-2-Bell-Co
With or without their QB Bell wins by a bunch.
yes i played and i'm telling you the whitley game was a joke they stacked the box the whole second half daring us to throw the ball what did we do keep running between the tackles you talk about this kid being young he is not young he had 2 extra years to get better and stronger in middle school if he is not ready by now he will never be ready he has good recievers let him throw the ball if you make it to play central and they do the same thing with the running game we will loose by 20 points
big blue hillbilly Wrote:yes i played and i'm telling you the whitley game was a joke they stacked the box the whole second half daring us to throw the ball what did we do keep running between the tackles you talk about this kid being young he is not young he had 2 extra years to get better and stronger in middle school if he is not ready by now he will never be ready he has good recievers let him throw the ball if you make it to play central and they do the same thing with the running game we will loose by 20 points

That's all I've been trying to say. I didn't realize stating an opinion on a public forum would cause such outrage. I'm not saying anything bad about the coaches, they're all quality coaches that we're lucky to have. Not saying anything bad about the team, I realize the team is solid in all aspects. I realize we have 2 outstanding backs, actually possibly 4, who can make things happen with the ball in their hands. All I'm trying to say is when its 11 kids gunning for 3, you can't rely on that working out for the best all the time. And yes, I do realize practice is used to make kids better and to work on new things, but you can't expect a kid to step into a big game and do a fantastic job throwing the ball when he hasn't thrown the ball in game situations all year. I realize we should play possession and safe ball vs Wayne county to lock up the district, I wasn't saying put him out and let him sling it 30 times vs Wayne County, it's possibly a dangerous game. But what about these other games on the schedule that pretty much is a given? Let him get used to passing vs a defense going full speed against them to get used to it and make his mistakes early so he can move on from them and figure out what he needs to do better and be ready to throw it in the playoffs. That's all I tried to say.
I agree with you Bellcofaithful. We need to open it up some for sure.
Wayne beat Madison Southern by 1 point. IMO, this game is over at halftime.
I think let Wayne Mills decide what Collett needs to do is the best bet!
Coach Mills will be the one who decides what plays to run or not run, but as fans on a discussion board then i think we have the rights to decide on what we discuss.
Bell co. 48-6
Bell Co
Bell County 35-0
Pages: 1 2