Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley Co. 35 - Clay Co. 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bryants fine and will be back after this weekend.
Good to see a W Colonels
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:GREAT Win for Whitley County, between the late cheap shots and one sided guys in stripes (I refuse to call the them officials) the Colonels over came a lot of adversity for the nice win.

Physical only counts prior to the whistle not after, then it is called a cheap shot. It really got ridiculous, Whitley was called for 115 yards in penalties, had numerous LONG runs called back and I will not disagree with the calls but you gotta call them on both sides. If the UK recruit is really going to UK, Joker really is a joke and needs to be fired. The player is SEC caliber....at holding!!!!!

And lets not forget the camera guy throwing the chair into the Whitley fan section almost hitting a child. Yeah you got a lot to be proud of. And through all that Whitley still kicked that tail for you!!!!! My wife who knows nothing about football and is only there to watch her son stand on the sidelines even said it was crazy, now that is BAD!!!

I talked to the camera guy that threw the chair. It was unfortunate that the chair got so close to the child. He said it was aimed at four fat, loud mouthed women that screamed holding or block in the back on EVERY play. He wanted me to give his oplogies...that it missed.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:I talked to the camera guy that threw the chair. It was unfortunate that the chair got so close to the child. He said it was aimed at four fat, loud mouthed women that screamed holding or block in the back on EVERY play. He wanted me to give his oplogies...that it missed.

Wonder how funny it will be when the parents of that child and the "four fat women" show up at the County attorneys office on Monday to get warrants for wanton endangerment.....and that for the statement. I am sure it will work wonders (although it is hearsay) Can you get a name to the AD at Whitley, I think he is going to contact the HS about the behavior of the camera person, as he too is a representative of the school.

Once again another show of the lack of class, shown pretty much all night by the Clay folks. And honestly they "four fat women" were pretty close, I mean think they got more calls right the the "5 guys in stripes" who were calling the game.

I mean seriously, a male (refuse to call the being a Man) would get so upset at 4 ladies to throw a chair at them? Sounds to me like Clay needs a new camera guy, but then again, that is what you expect at Clay. A Man would never endanger a child or 4 of the fairer sex, MEN don't behave in such a manner.
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:Wonder how funny it will be when the parents of that child and the "four fat women" show up at the County attorneys office on Monday to get warrants for wanton endangerment.....and that for the statement. I am sure it will work wonders (although it is hearsay) Can you get a name to the AD at Whitley, I think he is going to contact the HS about the behavior of the camera person, as he too is a representative of the school.

Once again another show of the lack of class, shown pretty much all night by the Clay folks. And honestly they "four fat women" were pretty close, I mean think they got more calls right the the "5 guys in stripes" who were calling the game.

I mean seriously, a male (refuse to call the being a Man) would get so upset at 4 ladies to throw a chair at them? Sounds to me like Clay needs a new camera guy, but then again, that is what you expect at Clay. A Man would never endanger a child or 4 of the fairer sex, MEN don't behave in such a manner.

Hey man, you started this silly "chair throw" lie. Who's gonna pay for the bleacher that those fat ass women crushed?
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:Wonder how funny it will be when the parents of that child and the "four fat women" show up at the County attorneys office on Monday to get warrants for wanton endangerment.....and that for the statement. I am sure it will work wonders (although it is hearsay) Can you get a name to the AD at Whitley, I think he is going to contact the HS about the behavior of the camera person, as he too is a representative of the school.

It will be hilarious if those "four fat women" show up at the Clay County Attorney's office to file charges...THERE WAS NO CHAIR THROWN EINSTEIN! That's why I keep digging at you. Move on!
It will be hilarious if those "four fat women" show up at the Clay County Attorney's office to file charges...THERE WAS NO CHAIR THROWN EINSTEIN! That's why I keep digging at you. Move on!

Yes there was a chair thrown....who do you want me to believe you or my own two eyes, and the idiot who threw the chair may have been the one who crushed the stands, as he tipped the scales more than all the ladies combined. Try and take some backwater now....You know it happened and so do I!! If it did not happen why was a deputy sheriff called into the stands? It will be logged with the Sheriff's office or the dispatch, there is not a lot you can do to get out of the one friend? Moving on......

Back to the game, Whitley took it to the Clay and took over 6 minutes off the clock on the last drive, and there was nothing they could do about it. That was the way to finish out a game!!!
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:It will be hilarious if those "four fat women" show up at the Clay County Attorney's office to file charges...THERE WAS NO CHAIR THROWN EINSTEIN! That's why I keep digging at you. Move on!

Yes there was a chair thrown....who do you want me to believe you or my own two eyes, and the idiot who threw the chair may have been the one who crushed the stands, as he tipped the scales more than all the ladies combined. Try and take some backwater now....You know it happened and so do I!! If it did not happen why was a deputy sheriff called into the stands? It will be logged with the Sheriff's office or the dispatch, there is not a lot you can do to get out of the one friend? Moving on......

Back to the game, Whitley took it to the Clay and took over 6 minutes off the clock on the last drive, and there was nothing they could do about it. That was the way to finish out a game!!!

Bless your heart.
:hilarious:

Nothing like chair thorwin and fat women...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::hilarious:

Nothing like chair thorwin and fat women...
How bout throwing some fat women. There was no chair thrown and that was the SHERIFF, not a deputy. Again, if you say a chair was thrown, you are a liar. Congratulations Coach Black. You must live in another county and drive to work.:thatsfunn:please:
I hope Boston is ready to go next week. He is a class kid and a very good ball player.
Since the game was at Clay I think you should spot the opposing team 14.

Final score should be 49 21 Confusednicker:
A little thing about this game was when Bryant got injured he got up and run off the field . That's old school,kids these days like to lay on the field with cramps or little things. Hats off to one tuff young man and hope he is okay.
^
he'll be fine.
I think if i were black, id only play him for one qtr this week, if that.
good win colonels! Hey RIUTG, how close are we to getting the program to .500 for overall program? Also, is this week alumni week?
^
Not sure what ya mean.
If your talking about a .500 season, which is what i predicted, were 2-2 now so its very possible.
Considering we play Lynn Camp this week and still like Perry and Letcher, IMO I would think its a lock, however, nothing would surprise me. If we can manage to beat Somerset and a struggling Boyle, then Harlan County is our toughest competetion left.

If we continue to get better, a 7-3 year isnt out of the question.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I tried, even gave props to Clay for there performance, but i believe class was shown very well tonight by the Clay faithful, which is exactly what i expected from the town and the reason i hate going there. I could have blown up like a couple of other Whitley fans did on here but i wont. It wouldnt make a difference anyways. A win is a win, and Whitley is a better team. Bryant's injury stemmed from practice and it just went overboard with it tonight.
Ill refrain from making more comments at you as i can tell your deeply upset that i was right. If played at Whitley this game could have been a blowout.
Gut I like your style. A person with less control would have blown up. Some people need to learn that part of BGR is to root for the home team and trash talk a little with the fans of the other team. This is the best part of BGR. They also need to learn that this is a public site and that anyone can come on and say anything they want because this is America @$%& it!!! I think a lot of people take things said on BGR way to serious and some just are not very good at admitting it when they are wrong and their team gets a loss.
^
Spot on.

How fun would BGR be without trash talk and everybody saying I agree?

It would suck. Some people just cant handle it.
^ you're an asshole RIUTG. And I couldnt agree more with your post. That's why I like ya! Big Grin
^
:biggrin:
WideRight05 Wrote:^ you're an asshole RIUTG. And I couldnt agree more with your post. That's why I like ya! Big Grin
Let me see,we got wideright,wideleft and widemiddle. Are there anymore wide family members I should know about lol. What about wideout or wideload? I see you a lot on here wideright but have never said anything to you. I like you because you expose all the crybabies and people who just want to throw a temper tantrum all the time. I don't troll but if I did you would be my hero and I would change my name to wide something or another like wideopen! lol
^
Wideopen is appropiate for all of them...
HAHAHAAHA Screw you RIUTG!! But I have to admit, that was pretty good.

Do-Double-gg, I appreciate the kind words. No other wides that I know of coming on at the moment lol. We had WideZero for a while but he left. We may have a few more wides after this week...(See Cov Cath/Highlands thread Big Grin )

I just get on here and have fun. It's just how I roll. Life's too short to get our panties caught in a wad over something we can't control. Good luck to your Dawgs this year, looks like they've been scoring a lot of points from what I can see from some of their scores with P-burg, PCC, etc.
Theres nothing like BGR...
Pages: 1 2