Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: best players in the 58th in the 06-07 season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who do you think will be the best players in the 58th?...i'll post mine later
The 4 starters that return for Prestonsburg...
Meaghan Slone
Amber Whitaker
Julianne Frye
Lindsey Fields

I don't know who will be playing for the other teams
Betsy Layne returns all but 2................Kaitlyn Lawson, Lyndsey Martin and Megan Hamilton all are good
From AC
Sara Johnson-14
Elizabeth Dingus-25

Those girls hustle until no end!
Amber Whitiker for P-Burg and Liz Dingus for AC are 2 of the best.Brandi Brown will also be one of the Rebels best this year.
Meghan Slone-Pburg, will be the best scorer in the 58th and should be the best player.
Sara Johnson-AC, scorer when hot needs to she the ball more then she did last season
Megan Hamilton-BL, good young player with big upside
Jessie Tackett-SF, If she would get to play downlow like she should would be their best rebounder that could score when she gets the rebound.
JMO
p-burg- amber, megan, pam
allen central- sara, thacker.....
south floyd- dean, tuttle
I forgot about Tuttle she can play but still a little young to be considered one of the best but does have that potential, dean can play a little,she rebounds well but not a scoring treat, Think if they move the Tackett girl down low the will make a fast improvement. JMO,

Thacker is a streak shooter and can be a dangerous weapon for the rebels.

A little early to sayy but with summer ball coming up think they will be a suprise player develope on every team, good luck girls and work hard and remember its the name on the front of the jersey that counts not the name on the back!
Tackett down low?...she is, isn't she? Her and Dean...I know that Dean was one of the top in the state in rebounding....and she is going to be a senior...so i look for her to come out playing strong
No. for some reason last season Jessie was out on the wing having to shoot 3's and was out of her game. Jessie has a strong inside game. She would avg. a double double if she got to play as the center. Dean rebounds well do not get me wrong but if you get 20 boards you shoould avg at least 20 pts easy. But the situation is this with her being the only senior most coaches half way thru the season if they are not winning would sit her down and let the younger ones play.(hope this is not the case and the Raiders are winning)but I know when I played our coach did that to one of our seniors.

BallaBaby

Meaghan Slone and Amber Whitaker from Prestonsburg. I've watched Meaghan play since she was little, I can't wait to see what all she does next year!
i watched the raiders beat hazard today at camp...Dean had 20+ points. She has really came out strong for the lady raiders. Hope It continues throughout the whole season. Congrats raider on the win!
i watched the raiders beat hazard today at camp...Dean had 20+ points. She has really came out strong for the lady raiders. Hope It continues throughout the whole season. Congrats raiders on the win!
She did play good yesterday hope it continues but the Raiders little girl with the long hair won that game and tried to lead them to a win over cordia. That girl played a great game at the pg position and needs to play more. JMO
Megan Hamilton...BL
Lindsey Martin...BL
Amby Tackett...BL all freshman
Faith Reynolds....BL