Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry Clay 53 George Rogers Clark 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
9/14/2012
Henry Clay 53 Clark Co. 36
Clark Co. 6 14 8 8 36
Henry Clay 20 8 12 13 53
Scoring summary:
HC--Elijah Bell 64 run (Taylor Dunbar kick); CC--C.D. Spright 10 run (kick failed); HC--Anthony Lindsey 1 run (Dunbar kick); HC--Lindsey 1 run (kick failed); CC--Darian Skinner 2 run (Skinner run); HC--Davion Jackson 11 run (Bell run); CC--Skinner 53 run (kick blocked); HC--Bell 80 run (kick failed); HC--Logan Gross 4 pass from Rhoman James (kick blocked); CC--Spight 1 run (Kyle Wipert pass from Darian Skinner); HC--Jackson 10 run (kick blocked); HC--Dearion Jones 5 run (Jordan Cohoon kick); CC--Darian Farris 23 run (Skinner run).
Records: Henry Clay 3-2, Clark Co. 0-4.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/08/16/23013...rylink=cpy
Elijah Bell had over 300 yards on 10 carries in this game. That kid, Devion Jackson, and the big boy are running the ball on every team they play. Henry Clay is just not that strong defensively.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Elijah Bell had over 300 yards on 10 carries in this game. That kid, Devion Jackson, and the big boy are running the ball on every team they play. Henry Clay is just not that strong defensively.

Scott Co. is in their district ( 6A-7 ) but I think HCHC can pull it off and win their district.
Looks more and more like Clark County will have to play at Trinity in the first round. Finally, a chance to even the record! I have been looking for this game since 1991.
thsrocks Wrote:Looks more and more like Clark County will have to play at Trinity in the first round. Finally, a chance to even the record! I have been looking for this game since 1991.

Wish GRC had the team they had in 1991 where they beat both St. X and Trinity for the 4A state title. Nothing to brag about if you beat GRC this year....it will be a slaughter. GRC most likely won't win a game this year.