Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Missing Pastor's Body Found In Grayson Lake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rescue crews found the body of a boater who disappeared on Grayson Lake late Wednesday afternoon.

Monte Bentley, a Lewis County church pastor, disappered Tuesday while fishing on the lake in Elliott County.

Officials found Bentley's boat early Tuesday afternoon with all of his possessions still inside, and began to suspect the pastor had not survived.

They found his body about 500 feet from the boat in about eight feet of water. Rescue crews say Bentley was still holding onto his fishing pole.

Authorities have sent Bentley's body for an autopsy.

He is a diabetic, and authorities believe that may have had something to do with his death, although they say they won't be sure until autopsy results are complete.
I hate to hear this.
Thanks for the info BP I hadn't heard if they were able to locate him or not.
Horrible news hate to hear this
Hate to hear this
sad sad news
That is terrible Sad
very sad news... my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends
That's sad.
Sad news.
My heart goes out to the family.
At least it sounds like he died of natural causes. As horrible as it sounds, I heard this and thought that maybe he had had an affair with someones wife, or abused someones kid, and then the husband or a parent had killed him. It's sad and wrong to think like that, but with all the scandals and whatever, it's not an outragious thought
Well this is sad news for that community and the world. Prayers and thoughts are with his family and friends.
i hate to hear this