Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County 46 South Floyd 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Morgan's defense was brutal. They kept SF pinned deep all night. Pretty much 3 and out all night long. The Morgan County backfield is so explosive too. Great mix of speed and power. The Raiders couldn't do anything to slow them down. South Floyd just completely out-manned tonight.

Morgan County is definitely one of the better ball clubs that I have had the opportunity to watch this year.

Only a positive note, I don't think SF will face another team even remotely this strong for remainder of the season.
No surprise here. Morgan County seems to be the real deal this season
torQQue Wrote:Morgan's defense was brutal. They kept SF pinned deep all night. Pretty much 3 and out all night long. The Morgan County backfield is so explosive too. Great mix of speed and power. The Raiders couldn't do anything to slow them down. South Floyd just completely out-manned tonight.

Morgan County is definitely one of the better ball clubs that I have had the opportunity to watch this year.

Only a positive note, I don't think SF will face another team even remotely this strong for remainder of the season.

torQQue said it all. Morgan's defense played like they were on a mission. Morgan's defense completely shut down the state's leading rusher.
Morgan County's speed is unreal.
9/14/2012
Morgan Co. 46 South Floyd 0
Morgan Co. 24 14 8 0 46
South Floyd 0 0 0 0 0
Scoring summary:
MC--Kody Thornsberry 6 run (Thornsberry run); MC--Thornsberry 2 run (Walker Crase run); MC--Thornsberry 3 run (Thornsberry pass from Larrin Collins); MC--Jordan Whitt 4 run (Crase run); MC--Thornsberry 94 run (run failed); MC--Whitt 3 run (Collins run).
Records: Morgan Co. 4-0, South Floyd 2-2

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/08/16/23013...rylink=cpy
Sundance Kid Wrote:No surprise here. Morgan County seems to be the real deal this season

:thatsfunn
For Morgan Co. to even field a team this season is a victory....

For Morgan Co. to win football games after what they went through in March is what sports is all about!
Congratulations, Morgan County!
Congrats Morgan County.
SF had nothing on the Morgan Bunch Friday night.
Is Morgan Co the real deal this year? I know the town is counting on this team. Whats your thoughts.
KYequipmentmgr Wrote:Is Morgan Co the real deal this year? I know the town is counting on this team. Whats your thoughts.

Morgans team is definitely the Real [B]Deal[/B].. to overcome the obstacles that these boys, coaches and parents have had to face is phenomenal. No one believed Morgan would be playing football this season.. except these boys.. Everything is not back to normal for football, (nor West Liberty)and it won't be for a long time... this program completely lost everything they had, but they have pulled together to make this happen and when they look up in those stands on friday nights and see their parents and fans and so many people from the community out supporting them with such proud looks on their faces, I am sure it makes their hearts swell with pride and they are very thankful for what they have and that they have each other.
blue rainbow Wrote:Morgans team is definitely the Real [B]Deal[/B].. to overcome the obstacles that these boys, coaches and parents have had to face is phenomenal. No one believed Morgan would be playing football this season.. except these boys.. Everything is not back to normal for football, (nor West Liberty)and it won't be for a long time... this program completely lost everything they had, but they have pulled together to make this happen and when they look up in those stands on friday nights and see their parents and fans and so many people from the community out supporting them with such proud looks on their faces, I am sure it makes their hearts swell with pride and they are very thankful for what they have and that they have each other.

exactly what sports are supposed to be about. good luck in the future.