Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mr. Right
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! Damn glad to be here!
What it is Mr. Right. Glad to have you. If you need anything just give one of us mods or admins a holler!
glad to have ya if need anything give one me a yell
Welcome to the site. If you need any help, feel free to send myself or any other staff member a PM.
Welcome !
Welcome glad to have you aboard if you need anything dont hesitate to ask
Muchos Gracias!!
Welcome! Give me a holler if ya need anything at all!
Welcome to BGR! If you need anything just let me know.... have fun!
Welcome to the site.
Welcome to the best site around. If you need anything, just let us know. Have fun with the site and enjoy posting.

:howdy:
Maybe I should have told you guys this earlier, but here are a few things you may want to know about me:

1. I will be constantly guilty of provoking argument.
2. I do it in good fun.
3. Tell me to knock it off and I'll quit.
4. Even though I'll quit, more than likely I was right. (J/K)
5. I think this site is really great. But, to be critical, there are a lot of homers on here so I am going to provoke them first.:Thumbs:
Later,

Mr. Right
Mr. Right Wrote:Maybe I should have told you guys this earlier, but here are a few things you may want to know about me:

2. I do it in good fun.
5. I think this site is really great. But, to be critical, there are a lot of homers on here so I am going to provoke them first.:Thumbs:
Later,

Mr. Right

In that case....I think I'll keep my eyes on you!!!! :CE_DP_Ste Smile
Mr. Right Wrote:Maybe I should have told you guys this earlier, but here are a few things you may want to know about me:

2. I do it in good fun.
Later,

Mr. Right

:popcorn: Smile Smile
Should be interesting.
Well.. glad your here..lol.. need anything just PM me.. hehe.. i'm sort new at this too haha but we'll learn..
Welcome to the site.