Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How bad will Obama beat Romney in the election?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It doesn't look like this election is going to be close, with Barack Obama taking a bigger lead over Mitt Romney. He could possibly defeat Romney by a bigger margin than McCain. The Republican party is a joke. Confusednicker:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...cking_poll

Don't you think calling either political party a "joke" is demeaning YOUR judgement and character? And by the way, the first step in your being taken seriously and being respected is to offer those attributes to everyone else.
Romney offers mature, competent, experienced leadership. Bucky Kardashian offers free condoms and ice cream. An honest appraisal of the intelligence of the electorate indicates that, although the country will likely be destroyed, Kardashian will win.
I teach a business class at a fairly large college in Kentucky. Today, I asked my students to identify Christopher Stevens, the ambassador murdered in Libya. Not one student could identify the ambassador- even when extra credit was offered.

These students are symbolic of the great majority of people. They are ignorant and they have no interest in current events- and they vote. These parasites will reelect Obama.

By the way, every student was present today which is unheard of. When I mentioned attendance to the class, I was informed that they were there because today is the day that their excess student aid money is credited to their individual accounts. In other words, the aid more than covered their college costs so the balance is given to them to be used for whatever suits their fancy. Now there is another example of the waste of your tax dollars.
^ loved that day it ment more of these[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTio7r1dJWUvJuVvO2As9v...SOO3HLE-I1]
:beerwez:
Granny Bear Wrote:http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...cking_poll

Don't you think calling either political party a "joke" is demeaning YOUR judgement and character? And by the way, the first step in your being taken seriously and being respected is to offer those attributes to everyone else.
Check gallup, and look on the right hand side. Your site is a known conservative poll.

Obama 50%, Romney 44%

http://www.gallup.com/home.aspx
^ Looks like the threatened lawsuit against Gallup did its work.
sure is nice weather we're having
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Looks like the threatened lawsuit against Gallup did its work.
Was that suit on polls, or for gallup overcharging on contracts?
^
Even as big of a liberal as you are TRV, you have to admit the actions of Obama over the past couple of days would even irk radicals.
Going to Vegas to fundraisers while our ambassadors get attacked, meeting with the muslim brotherhood, apologizing to radical extremist is all pretty awful IMO...
TheRealVille Wrote:Check gallup, and look on the right hand side. Your site is a known conservative poll.

Obama 50%, Romney 44%

http://www.gallup.com/home.aspx

You're absolutely right TheRealVille. And that, is all that matters.
Romney is competent, experienced, and qualified. Kardashian is "cool". In this society of deadbeats, freeloaders, and celebrity worshipers with no absolute beliefs or morals, "cool" wins. We have become a country dominated by mindless "tweeters". Bucky is their messiah. Khrushchev was right.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Even as big of a liberal as you are TRV, you have to admit the actions of Obama over the past couple of days would even irk radicals.
Going to Vegas to fundraisers while our ambassadors get attacked, meeting with the muslim brotherhood, apologizing to radical extremist is all pretty awful IMO...

You're a victim of fear and ignorance, RunItUpTheGut. Obama has already taken his stand on this subject. TRV has been 100% correct on this matter.
WideMiddle03 Wrote:You're a victim of fear and ignorance, RunItUpTheGut. Obama has already taken his stand on this subject. TRV has been 100% correct on this matter.

I like how you can sound completely ignorant in one post with horrible errors and then come back with perfect grammer in the next post.
Which personality are you using today?

Obama didnt do anything until he was pressured to do so. Also, if it came down to the arabs or jews, i firmly believe he'd side with the arabs, which is bad news.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I like how you can sound completely ignorant in one post with horrible errors and then come back with perfect grammer in the next post.
Which personality are you using today?

Obama didnt do anything until he was pressured to do so. Also, if it came down to the arabs or jews, i firmly believe he'd side with the arabs, which is bad news.

I'm using my own personality. I can't help it I have to type like this, Stardust sent me a warning message so I can't type the way I want to.

Obama would side with the Jews.

Way to spell GRAMMAR correctly by the way, genius.

You just got owned son. :ChairHit:
^special
TheRealVille Wrote:Was that suit on polls, or for gallup overcharging on contracts?

The suit on "overcharging on contracts." Confusednicker:
WideMiddle03 Wrote:I'm using my own personality. I can't help it I have to type like this, Stardust sent me a warning message so I can't type the way I want to.

Obama would side with the Jews.

Way to spell GRAMMAR correctly by the way, genius.

You just got owned son. :ChairHit:

I never said i didnt have mistakes a part of the time, however for someone writing like its a text message to all of a sudden being an english professor is a little odd....
MEMO LUNA
By the way, every student was present today which is unheard of. When I mentioned attendance to the class, I was informed that they were there because today is the day that their excess student aid money is credited to their individual accounts. In other words, the aid more than covered their college costs so the balance is given to them to be used for whatever suits their fancy. Now there is another example of the waste of your tax dollars.[/QUOTE]

I was with one of these students yesterday. He was telling me how the school was overpaid $3,500 for his education and it was being credited to his account to be used as he pleased. One would be lead to believe that this money, in the beginning, came out of their own pocket.

Here is a breakdown of how 3,500 of your tax dollars will be spent.

1. New tires
2. Complete brake job
3. Front-end alignment
4. Compressor for air conditioner
5. $1,000 in savings for emergency fund
6. $1,500 to pay off some old bills and other living expenses.

Now, doesn't that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside?
Memo Luna Wrote:I teach a business class at a fairly large college in Kentucky. Today, I asked my students to identify Christopher Stevens, the ambassador murdered in Libya. Not one student could identify the ambassador- even when extra credit was offered.

These students are symbolic of the great majority of people. They are ignorant and they have no interest in current events- and they vote. These parasites will reelect Obama.

By the way, every student was present today which is unheard of. When I mentioned attendance to the class, I was informed that they were there because today is the day that their excess student aid money is credited to their individual accounts. In other words, the aid more than covered their college costs so the balance is given to them to be used for whatever suits their fancy. Now there is another example of the waste of your tax dollars.

I just noticed this post. Good point, and it's good to see a professor that doesn't shove the liberal propaganda down their students' throats. My highest compliments on that. The financial aid system is abused sadly....there are a lot of "students" that have been taking advantage of this.
WideRight05 Wrote:I just noticed this post. Good point, and it's good to see a professor that doesn't shove the liberal propaganda down their students' throats. My highest compliments on that. The financial aid system is abused sadly....there are a lot of "students" that have been taking advantage of this.

WideRight05, you and the actual taxpayers don't realize the truthfulness of your statement. The amount of fraud (yes indeed, it is fraud) being perpetrated by these "students". These excess amounts paid to them is called "refunds". How can anyone get a refund when they contributed nothing whatsoever? "Refund" is just another of those touchy, feely politically correct words, Instead of "refund", I would think "extortion" would better fit.

At my school alone, the largess paid by the taxpayers would exceed $1,000,000. Multiply that by all the colleges involved in this fraud and you should be shocked by the total. After all, you taxpayers are footing the bill.

By the way, you can rest assured that my position on this theft is a minority opinion among my colleagues.
TheRealVille Wrote:http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81326.html

Who are the 47%? They are the ones who take from the system and contribute nothing to the system. They don't actually pay zero income taxes. Actually, they pay less than zero income taxes because most of them receive credits resulting in "refunds". Of course, it is difficult to understand how one receives a "refund" when one has contributed nothing. It is not a refund. It is a welfare payment as part of the "grand plan" to redistribute the wealth from the earners to the takers.

Some, but not most, of the 47% cannot support themselves. We, as a society, must provide them with the basic needs for survival- food, shelter, clothing but not i phones, large screen television sets, and drugs.

Most all of the 47% will vote for Kardashian since he/she is seen as the "Sugar Plum Fairy".
A 100% correct statement from Romney. That statement is exactly why he is the only choice in trying to clean this country's mess up. It's about time someone told it like it is and called a spade a spade.

I was not a Kennedy fan, but this ranks right up there with "Ask not what your country can do for you but, what can I do for my country".
Bob Seger Wrote:A 100% correct statement from Romney. That statement is exactly why he is the only choice in trying to clean this mess up. It's about time someone told it like it is and called a spade a spade.
A lot of those so called non taxpayers do work and contribute what they can to society though. They earn low wages, and get tax credits that help keep them out of complete poverty. There are system moochers, but a lot of the 47% aren't, and are doing the best they can.
TheRealVille Wrote:A lot of those so called non taxpayers do work and contribute what they can to society though. They earn low wages, and get tax credits that help keep them out of complete poverty. There are system moochers, but a lot of the 47% aren't, and are doing the best they can.

And a lot of them dont want to earn much money with there jobs. There is a big segment that doesn't want to earn over a certain amount because it will void out some of their government benefits. You'd be surprised how giving someone a raise or promoting them in the work place can make them absolutely furious. There are some that have this down to an absolute science.
TheRealVille Wrote:A lot of those so called non taxpayers do work and contribute what they can to society though. They earn low wages, and get tax credits that help keep them out of complete poverty. There are system moochers, but a lot of the 47% aren't, and are doing the best they can.

For a rather small minority of the 47%, you are correct. For the majority of the 47% you are obviously wrong. And, indeed, I agree with Bob Seger that it is long past time to start calling a spade a spade. Romney and his fellow panty-wasted advisors better get tough or the country will go down the drain.

One fact is certain, if Kardashian wins the election, the day after the election will produce record sales of guns and ammunition.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Who are the 47%? They are the ones who take from the system and contribute nothing to the system. They don't actually pay zero income taxes. Actually, they pay less than zero income taxes because most of them receive credits resulting in "refunds". Of course, it is difficult to understand how one receives a "refund" when one has contributed nothing. It is not a refund. It is a welfare payment as part of the "grand plan" to redistribute the wealth from the earners to the takers.
Some, but not most, of the 47% cannot support themselves. We, as a society, must provide them with the basic needs for survival- food, shelter, clothing but not i phones, large screen television sets, and drugs.
Most all of the 47% will vote for Kardashian since he/she is seen as the "Sugar Plum Fairy".

:Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2