Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Happy B-day BCF4L
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time to Party... well not for you DAD.. lol... Hope to see ya around sometime... congrats dude..:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Happy Birthday!
Thanks guys but you're about 2 hours too late. My birthday was officially yesterday. haha but thanks a bunch. At least you 2 people care. Smile
Happy Birthday
Well, Happy belated Birthday BCF4L. Let's see your what now, 12? lol ( ah to be young again)

:letsparty:blondedri
Happy Birthday buddy !!!!

:happybirt
Happy Birthday to you
Hope it was a great one BCF4L!!!
Ohh PP it was beyond great. Smile And TC, just reverse the numbers and my age is what you get.
Happy late Birthday! Hope you had a great one!
happy late bday!
BCF4L Wrote:Ohh PP it was beyond great. Smile And TC, just reverse the numbers and my age is what you get.

Now I understand why it was so great!!!! YOUR LEGAL!!!!!:letsparty
Hope ya had a good one
Happy Birthday !!!
Happy B-day

BallaBaby

Happy Birthday!
BCF4L Wrote:Thanks guys but you're about 2 hours too late. My birthday was officially yesterday. haha but thanks a bunch. At least you 2 people care. Smile

haha well better late than never.. i thought i posted before the time changed though lol.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Bday ole pal
well I guess you know what this means we have to hit some bar WTO lol....if ur allowed.......but anyways ill ttyl man call me tomorrow or somehting we will get into something maybe HBD's
Happy B-day,.
Happy late b-day!!
Uh oh 21?? Well it was good knowing you buddy. lol Happy Birthday Man.
Blackcat75 Wrote:Uh oh 21?? Well it was good knowing you buddy. lol Happy Birthday Man.
Smile Yeah it was great knowing myself.