Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Night of Champions PPV Final Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WWE Title Match
CM Punk © vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Title Match
Sheamus © vs. Alberto Del Rio

WWE Tag Team Title Match
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth © vs. Kane & Daniel Bryan

WWE Intercontinetal Title Match:
The Miz © vs. Sin Cara

WWE Divas Title Match
Layla © vs. Kaitlyn

WWE United States Title Match
Antonio Cesaro © vs. Battle Royal Winner

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler

YouTube Pre-show Battle Royal
Winner will face Antonio Cesaro on PPV

http://www.sescoops.com/spoiler-final-ca...new-match/
Not much to get excited about with this event.

Strikeout King Wrote:WWE Title Match
CM Punk © vs. John Cena - Will be another solid, yet unspectacular match,although I thought their exchange at the end of Raw the other night was outstanding

World Heavyweight Title Match
Sheamus © vs. Alberto Del Rio - Blah. I just like Sheamus as a heel better and Del Rio has never been a top level guy to me. Not sure what it is about him

WWE Tag Team Title Match
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth © vs. Kane & Daniel Bryan - This is the WWE's annual attempt to completly destroy the tag team division buy sticking two guys together who hate each other and letting them compete for the belts. I have always hated that concept. Not that Kofi/Truth are exactly saving the tag team division but, at least, they have several teams vying for the spot.

WWE Intercontinetal Title Match:
The Miz © vs. Sin Cara - poor Miz. Hopefully, he and Cody Rhodes can develop something worth watching between them. Sin Cara has been the biggest disappointment in the WWE in a long time

WWE Divas Title Match
Layla © vs. Kaitlyn - - two of the worst performers in all of women's wrestling competing for what is supposed to be the greatest prize in all of women's wrestling. This may make Mae Young go ahead and dig herself a grave just so she can roll over in it.

WWE United States Title Match
Antonio Cesaro © vs. Battle Royal Winner - Hopefully, they give Cesaro a decent opponent. The former Claudio Castagnoli is easily one of the most well rounded talents in the company. Just pray that we do not have to see Santino again.

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler - if Orton brings his A game, this will be the best match of the night. I am not as high on Ziggler as most are, but he is capable of having great matches with great talent and Orton is great talent, when he gives a crap

YouTube Pre-show Battle Royal
Winner will face Antonio Cesaro on PPV

http://www.sescoops.com/spoiler-final-ca...new-match/
^ Great synopsis! It would be a shock with Punk does not win! I do expect both guys to tear the house down though. What you may be short changing is that this match is the set-up for next summer! Punk should win this, go on to face and lose the title to Rock in January, Rock loses to Cena at WM, and ultimately we get the rematch of Punk & Cena then! Because this is setting the stage for next years booking, this match MUST be special! I expect that Punk will go over the top as a heel in this match!
^Agreed on the importance of the match. I just worry about the match, itself. We've seen Punk vs. Cena so many times and, while the matches have been good (some of them very good), I don't know if they can put on a match that will make you feel like you got your moneysworth because from looking at the rest of the card, I don't think the undercard is strong enough to make the PPV memorable. For the record, though, Punk and Cena are light years ahead of anyone else in the WWE right now and it is evident everytime they are in the ring together.
^ They have to get Cena over as a babyface! Punk can completely cement his position going into the Rock match by him bloodying Cena like and Abdullah the Butcher / Bruiser Brody match! I can see Cena bleeding profusely and taking more chair shots than Mick Foley did against the Rock!
Its actually The Miz defending against Sin Cara, Cody Rhodes & Rey Mysterio
Stardust Wrote:^ They have to get Cena over as a babyface! Punk can completely cement his position going into the Rock match by him bloodying Cena like and Abdullah the Butcher / Bruiser Brody match! I can see Cena bleeding profusely and taking more chair shots than Mick Foley did against the Rock!

I don't know that Cena will ever be truly over as a baby face especially against Punk. I would love to see it because Punk as the better than you heel and Cena fighting for the people is the way it should be booked. Plus,with chair shots to the head banned, I don't know what Punk could do to him,physically that would be devious enough to turn the crowd.