Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Last Day of Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This picture found its way to my facebook today. This was taken yesterday, the last day of employment for the miners at Sapphire Mines in Whitesburg.
Please Pray for the families who were dependent on these jobs.
[Image: 418701_516180481732365_2122892940_n.jpg]
^ How many totally affected? I wonder what the average age is. My guess is for most, this is the only type of work they know. Certainly have my prayers!
Very sad.
Stardust Wrote:^ How many totally affected? I wonder what the average age is. My guess is for most, this is the only type of work they know. Certainly have my prayers!

This particular mine had 163 workers
That's sad. Sad will keep these hard working men in prayer.
Prayers for these guys.
Ive had the bad deed of seeing this on several occasions over the last couple of years, and it absoloutly devestates these families as well as businesses and people who rely on them.

If things dont change in November, this entire state, or atleast one half of it will be in shambles.Times will get much, much worse than they are now.
I started to click "like" to show that I agree totally with your statement, but couldn't bring myself to do that.

That picture is heartbreaking. I, too have seen lots of folks going through similiar situations.
Prayers to the families. Hope these hard working men find employment.
This is very sad. I'm afraid though this is only a preview of things to come. I also don't think things are gonna change in November. Very sad.
In is sad that in a society where people try to find a way out of work to live off the government, that the people that actually want to go out and have a job or work are being told "NO!".