Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Should the Bengals consider forfeiting the season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nothing aggravates me more on here than when someone starts a thread as a lame attempt to be a troll when they could actually contribute to a conversation in another thread.

And on the flip-side...
nothing can brings a bigger smile to my face than seeing the team they were trolling "whoop dat a##".
The trolling comes from members who "supposedly" ran their own forum in the past, yet their only goal is to do all in their power to ruin the conversation on this site! Trolling is not funny, it's shows the immaturity and pure unadulterated ignorance of those who do NOTHING but troll! Some members were actual positives and contributors, yet the send messages to other members stating how others are the reason the site is ruined. They are so naive that they don't even know that their messages get forwarded to others, making them look even more stupid! There is not even honor among the trolls to each other!

We will never get rid of trolling - some people just can't help themselves! What I find incomprehensible is the number of members who get drawn into the trolls ramblings. Ignore them is the only way to deal with them. The creation of this thread just proves that the trolls get others to fall into their trap!

Like I said - IGNORE them! Don't reply to their posts!
Stardust Wrote:The trolling comes from members who "supposedly" ran their own forum in the past, yet their only goal is to do all in their power to ruin the conversation on this site! Trolling is not funny, it's shows the immaturity and pure unadulterated ignorance of those who do NOTHING but troll! Some members were actual positives and contributors, yet the send messages to other members stating how others are the reason the site is ruined. They are so naive that they don't even know that their messages get forwarded to others, making them look even more stupid! There is not even honor among the trolls to each other!

We will never get rid of trolling - some people just can't help themselves! What I find incomprehensible is the number of members who get drawn into the trolls ramblings. Ignore them is the only way to deal with them. The creation of this thread just proves that the trolls get others to fall into their trap!

Some of us are "too cool" to let it go without saying anything.
:haters:
Stardust Wrote:The trolling comes from members who "supposedly" ran their own forum in the past, yet their only goal is to do all in their power to ruin the conversation on this site! Trolling is not funny, it's shows the immaturity and pure unadulterated ignorance of those who do NOTHING but troll! Some members were actual positives and contributors, yet the send messages to other members stating how others are the reason the site is ruined. They are so naive that they don't even know that their messages get forwarded to others, making them look even more stupid! There is not even honor among the trolls to each other!

Confusednicker: and you don't troll the NBA forums? Looks like someone pissed in your Cheerios this morning.

And as for the game - yep, my bengals got owned by dinosaurs. I'm not going to hide from it. I'll eat my words.
You can contribute while you troll...

or you can troll worthlessly
^ What do you call worthless trolling? Posting 50 pictures in a thread to get your post count up?

The funniest quote was the one about "the site being ruined." we're in a pretty good position right now. Thank a troll.
I'm can guarantee you that I've never attempted to raise my post count like that.

However, I am confused at how you don't really post a lot, have been here for less than a year, and have almost 5000 posts.

You wouldn't have been doing any "worthless" post padding, would you?
And yes Dusty....
I realize I'm feeding the troll Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm can guarantee you that I've never attempted to raise my post count like that.

However, I am confused at how you don't really post a lot, have been here for less than a year, and have almost 5000 posts.

You wouldn't have been doing any "worthless" post padding, would you?

No worse than anyone else who has post padded on here. Certainly no 1,000 posts in one day. Say all you want about me - but I've stuck true to who I am. I find it funny how people get so worked up over this stuff. The ravens thread I made was more of a joke directed at RIUTG.

As Hoot Gibson has said before, this place is unmoderated. A moderator here is just an honorary title with no duties.
WideRight05 Wrote:No worse than anyone else who has post padded on here. Certainly no 1,000 posts in one day. Say all you want about me - but I've stuck true to who I am. I find it funny how people get so worked up over this stuff. The ravens thread I made was more of a joke directed at RIUTG.

As Hoot Gibson has said before, this place is unmoderated. A moderator here is just an honorary title with no duties.

A shot through my heart...
I'm on the verge of tears as I type this.
WideRight05 Wrote:No worse than anyone else who has post padded on here. Certainly no 1,000 posts in one day. Say all you want about me - but I've stuck true to who I am. I find it funny how people get so worked up over this stuff. The ravens thread I made was more of a joke directed at RIUTG.

I completely take offense to these accusations - But I sure appreciate the excuse to add ONE MORE POST because of it :hilarious:
zaga_fan Wrote:A shot through my heart...
I'm on the verge of tears as I type this.

Good thing Administrators are here to save the day

[Image: superman-standing.gif]
^ I don't think they do much either.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I don't think they do much either.

You heard that, Stardust!
Trolly McSuckPants thinks you don't really do much more than a mod.

At least you have your little red bar though...
OMG, that just might be the funniest name I have EVER seen on here! Where in the world did you come up with Trolly McSuckPants. I can't stop! That one goes up in the history books!

[Image: Laughing+my+ass+off+award2_001.jpg]
Trolly McSuckPants? Lame!
WideRight05 Wrote:Trolly McSuckPants? Lame!

Again...
straight through my heart.

I can barely type through the embarassment that you have placed upon me.
^ I can barely type through that lame "Trolly McSuckPants" that you called me. That one doesn't shoot my heart though, it shoots my brain.
And Zaga, you're up to almost a full page of posts on here.

Maybe trolling is something you should consider more often.

That really worked out for you Confusednicker:
zaga_fan Wrote:You heard that, Stardust!
Trolly McSuckPants thinks you don't really do much more than a mod.

At least you have your little red bar though...

Name Calling?!?!

Fixtureeeeeeeeeeeeeee
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That really worked out for you Confusednicker:

You just wait, you still do have to play us one more time. You better hope we play like we did today. Confusednicker:
Ahh boys.....
Pages: 1 2