Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Goldberg close to signing a Legends Deal with WWE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WZ has learned through several sources that Bill Goldberg is about to sign a Legends deal with WWE.

In addition to signing a contract with the company, a Goldberg DVD is expected to be released in the summer of 2013.

It's unknown at this time if Goldberg will have any further involvement with the company beyond the DVD project.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/260927-e...t-with-wwe
I wouldn't exactly classify him as a legend.
Westside Wrote:I wouldn't exactly classify him as a legend.

He was a cultural icon for a while.
If he hadn't have came along right before WCW started going down the tube he may still be wrestling right now.

I couldn't promise you that - but it's a definite possibility lol
zaga_fan Wrote:He was a cultural icon for a while.
If he hadn't have came along right before WCW started going down the tube he may still be wrestling right now.

I couldn't promise you that - but it's a definite possibility lol

That's my problem with him. He didn't have longevity.
Goldberg to end the Ryback streak? lol j/k
Ryback just destroyed Heath Slater.

Heath Slater has been getting destroyed by Legends.

Next, we see Slater face his next Legend - Goldberg, who destroys Slater

Next, we see Ryback and Goldberg face off! I think it fits to have Ryback, who is on a Goldberg streak, go on to face Goldberg. Fans will buy into it and actually think Goldberg has the chance to defeat Ryback - but proper booking would have Ryback go over Goldberg and build the Ryback hype machine to the next level.

Ryback will win the IC or US title before the end of the year!
Quote: - Goldberg denied recent online rumors stating that he had signed a Legends deal with WWE on his Twitter. The rumors seem to stem from Goldberg being the subject of an upcoming WWE DVD release, which is scheduled to be released in June of 2013.

-----
^ Which is what makes me believe he will come back in some fashion. It's a well known fact that the Superstar on the DVD is put in the WWE Universes face in order to ensure DVD sales. Thus, Goldberg WILL be back in some fashion by the time of his DVD!
^ Exactly! Look at Chris Jericho. He said the rumors of him coming back this last time were false and that he wasn't coming back then what happens, he returns! I would love for Goldberg to come back
Stardust Wrote:Ryback just destroyed Heath Slater.

Heath Slater has been getting destroyed by Legends.

Next, we see Slater face his next Legend - Goldberg, who destroys Slater

Next, we see Ryback and Goldberg face off! I think it fits to have Ryback, who is on a Goldberg streak, go on to face Goldberg. Fans will buy into it and actually think Goldberg has the chance to defeat Ryback - but proper booking would have Ryback go over Goldberg and build the Ryback hype machine to the next level.

Ryback will win the IC or US title before the end of the year!

They could have a handicap match literally. The first one to accidently paralyze the other wins.
^Sad but true.
Goldberg vs. Ryback would be, without question, one of the worst ppv matches in the history of time. I would imagine that the Great Khali vs. El Gigante vs. Saba Simba in a three way match would have featured just as much actual wrestling ability as putting these two overmuscled, undertalented "WWE Superstars" in a ring together.
Goldberg lesnar part 2