Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central at Lawrence County 9/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The cougars 0-4 come into Luke Varney Stadium looking for their first win, and the Bulldogs are aiming to get back on the winning track after a 50-49 loss to perry central last week. Who you got and why??
Lawrence. By 30.
Lawrence by 10
Lawrence Co
Letcher by 2 they win their fist game. 40-38
I'll take the Bulldogs in a close one. Hopeful some of the boys return from injury and the defense can improve.
ill say lc by 28.they will come out mad cause they gave last weeks game away.
I like the dawgs by 14. 36-22
Dawgs looking for a win after a loss last week to Perry Central. Has LC ever beat Letcher Central? I dont think they have, can anyone confirm that?
I don't think Lawrence has ever beaten them.i far i can remember we have never even come close.But that changes this Friday lol.
I'll take the dawgs by 7 ... 35-28.
Let's go with Dawgs by 7. I think they can pull this one off just like the Prestonsburg game. They had last weeks game won in every aspect and then with the young inexperience, let it get away from them. Lesson learned. It's not over till its over. I have heard Senior Clark Rice will be back but not sure.
The Cougar nation is ready for their first win. Tonight the Cougars will win and continue the tradition of never losing to LC. Good luck guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey In the Pound...you were the closest-IF you were trying to guess the EXACT opposite...hehehehehe
Happy feet congrats on the win.Can't get'em all right lol.