Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central 0-4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The head coaching position at LCC has been a revolving door. How long will Rains stay at the helm if they keep up this disappointing season, and I also heard Rains has a lawsuit against him, any truth to that??
hopefully they will turn there season around
You guys kill me. You had a head coach in whitaker that was great. You now have the best coach in the state. Give him time. You have a great field Great players but your playing in a Hard Division and your schedule has been brutal. Get the KHSAA to drive in some good refs and quit trying to cheat people and build a good program.
Hey realdeal if you are saying Raines is the best coach in the State. He has won one state title at LCA thats it. What about guys like Halcomb, Dudley come on do us a favor LCC never gets a break in a game. Ask your coach Whitaker. He had almost every ref up there scratched from ref. What do you think that MC was going to come down there and score 70 points. Trust me yhou are no Franklin County son.
^ Wow. Classy.

Anyways, Letcher Central will be okay, Raines will get them turned around, it won't be an instant turnaround though.
No one in Eastern Kentuck could have a winning record playing Russell,Co,Montgmery,Co,Southwestern,Franklin,Co,Whitley,Co,Harlan,Cent. Letcher,Cent will be fine and will be allright come district time Rains will have them turned around next year or two Bell,Co,Belfry,Harlan,Cent,Hazard,or NO one wants to play their schedule not half the teams in Kentucky could compete with their schedule Letcher will win some games this year.
Dude Sw is a bad team.....
technically, if you go back and watch the clips, the refs couldve called about twice as many penalties for MCHS's #78...he held LCC's # 62 almost every other play...just saying
i will agree this team is very young with a promising future! Love him or hate him Rains was the rite hire for the LCC job IMO. If the less than normal parents dont run him off he will build a program here that Letcher County can be proud of and as far as Whitaker being a good coach:hilarious:
Only time will tell. You never know what a road win will do for steam. Hopefully they can play like that again Friday at home.
I'm going to attempt to give an unbiased opinion here. Where bias may creep in is where a team I follow will play Letcher this season. Let me just say, regardless of their current record, I am uncomfortable with taking a win for granted regardless of their record and the predictions made by others. Rains has proven he has an ability to analyze an opponent and develop a strategy to take advantage of their weaknesses. Certainly he has weaknesses of his current team to overcome but has shown the ability to convince 16 - 18 year old kids what they are capable of and motivate them to play above their potential. Criticize him if you will. I am concerned any time my team goes against him, regardles of where he is coaching.
Rains is a good coach and given time he will produce. Harlan County is ahead of the remainder of the district but the other spots are very close. LCC will have its time to shine. The teams in this district are so close that there is almost no difference from top to bottom. From year to year any team in this district can rise to the top. Rains has won every where he has been and will do the same at LCC.
Easy guys he has won one game do not put him in the Hall of Fame yet. I think its funny u guys say give him some time and he will compete well its obvious we will eventually have a good season then you guys will say I told u he built it from ground up. Well a few years ago Charlie Banks was winning this district and leading us to Highlands where we lost. So we have been there its just gone and honestly dont see this new coach taking us any where. I sure didnt see the game plan against Franklin County, and Braethitt that you are talking about either.
Easy surgeon, I am a huge Cougar fan. I love them kids I dont care if Pee Wee Herman coaches them. We got our first win let us enjoy it. THE KIDS DESERVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These seniors deserve that much. They are a great bunch. Cant wait to Friday night.
GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!