Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eagles 17 - Browns 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Once again, the Browns threw a rookie QB to the dogs and they chewed his ass off. Let Colt in there, he can't do much worse, and let Weeden develop.
Amen! THe BRowns aren't actaully that bad. They just throw their QBs in the game and expect them to be Mannings, Bradys, and their not. They are fresh out of college for goodness sakes!
I don't care that Weeden is 28, either. Might be a decent season, but if the Browns can get a guy to stretch the field and throw to, then Richardson becomes more effective. Colt and Weeden can suck it out to see who sucks less, lol. I was okay with McCoy.
Was hoping the Browns would pull this one out.
Vick is not a pocket QB, when he throws as many passes as he did normally I say they lose, just so happens the other QB played worse and Vick & the eagles got the W.

Reid gotta run the ball more and throw less than what he did with Vick, turn him loose.
This game was all about this:

[Image: trentrichardsonbeast.gif]
I think that's what we will go for this season, a phenom WR. We need a big weapon on the outside to open the run up. Because Trent is going to carry this team.
I just hope they dont ruin Richardson like they have the other good players they drafted in the past. They need to take care of him this season, because I like watching him run the ball.
Anytime the Browns lose is a good time. Just too bad it was the Eagles that won.