Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry at Pikeville 9/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What are your thoughts
wrong date. supposed to be 9/14. sorry bout that
Belfry - 52
Pikeville - 20
Same post I have made for about the past decade.

Looking forward to when Pikeville gets back on track because this rvalry is good for the State of Kentucky, let alone these two programs. For the game at hand, I think Pikeville keeps it close for most of the 1st Half, but Belfry's depth and size is too much.

Belfry 46
Pikeville 20 after a late score.
Belfry will be to much for pikeville!would love to see this rivalry pick back up.
Belfry by how many they want to score.
52-7 Belfry. They are just way to much for the Panthers!
The Pirates in a BLOWOUT!!!
Pikeville has no chance. Belfry 52 Pikeville 6.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Same post I have made for about the past decade.

Looking forward to when Pikeville gets back on track because this rvalry is good for the State of Kentucky, let alone these two programs. For the game at hand, I think Pikeville keeps it close for most of the 1st Half, but Belfry's depth and size is too much.

Belfry 46
Pikeville 20 after a late score.

I would not think that you would want that. One of the big reasons Belfry has been so strong the past 15 years and Pikeville not as good as before is Hillard has retired. When Hillard was coaching at Pikeville he had many players from W.Va. playing at Pikeville and since he left they now play at Belfry. Don't wish for things because they may become true.
No game here. Belfry-56/Pikeville-12
Belfry, a veteran team with too many numbers and depth for the Panthers this season. Add Pikeville's youth and inexperience, and you got a mismatch in this one. Better days ahead for the Panthers though.
Belfry -- 58 3rd stringers get experience.
Pikeville -- 24 Hope for an injury free game.
Belfry,running clock by halftime.
No contest. Belfry by as much as they want.
Belfry 63
Pikeville 12
Belfry should get a running clock in this one. If they don't win, they should do themselves a favor and shut down their football program.
Belfry by 50.
12 in a row for Belfry! Pirates roll 54-13.
Has the "Vegas" line ever been bigger in this series in recent years? I would put it conservatively at Belfry by 40.
Blowout Belfry 51 Pikeville 8 running clock in this one.
Pikeville BIG by halftime
3ballstrokin Wrote:Pikeville BIG by halftime

What sport?
Belfry=58
Pikeville=6

Belfry to much for panther's,this is good for pikeville team for down the road,just hope for no injuries:zzz:

Go Big Red :redboxer:
pikecountyfootball Wrote:I would not think that you would want that. One of the big reasons Belfry has been so strong the past 15 years and Pikeville not as good as before is Hillard has retired. When Hillard was coaching at Pikeville he had many players from W.Va. playing at Pikeville and since he left they now play at Belfry. Don't wish for things because they may become true.

Ya gotta love when clueless people think they are in the know.

Keep talkin' bro, I'm sure its making you feel smarter.
Belfry BIG
Will everyone be healthy for Belfry Friday?
Belfry...by AT LEAST 40.
Belfry by a big margin. I told everyone that Pikeville was going to start off the season at 0-6 or 1-5 at the very best. This is just another loss until they get to their weak district schedule. Then Pikeville will start to win again.
Really hoping to see Pikeville pick it back up here soon. I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

As a matter of fact, I'd just about say it could be more likely that Belfry will be playing at that level Pikeville is on within the next 10 years.
If somebody didn't know better, you'd think Phelps was spelled P-i-k-e-v-i-l-l-e.....

I've never seen a thread were Pikeville was bashed so much.
i was at the sc and pikeville game seeing that,( belfry biggggggg ) !!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3