Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: HillBilly Days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is any one going to HillBilly Days in Pikeville,Ky this weekend. Should be one of the better ones this year with the new Expo Center.
what's the significance of the exp center?
crazytaxidriver Wrote:what's the significance of the exp center?
Just heard they were having a few concert's or shows this weekend, I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time......lol
They are supposed to have a show on Friday and Saturday nights. I won't be there but it should be good. Any idea where they are going to put all of the rides?
Ill be there
Im goin to the Sammy Kershaw & little texas concert on friday night and i may be goin sat if my bf dont have to work!

BallaBaby

I'll probably go
Only way I'll go is to get something to eat and get outta there..I'm not a big fan of Hillibilly Days, but I'm hearing there's going to be a great concert on Saturday night...
I doubt I will go... I think we're going to Thunder Over Louisville
I will be there, yet again. The Expo Center is having the Sammy Kershaw and Little Texas concert, they are serving beer during the regular HB Days hours. I think that it will be a bit crowded this yesterday considering the amount of space that has been removed since the years prior but nevertheless, it's something to do.
Well, I'll be there during part of the day Thrusday, Friday and Saturday. If you eat from the vendors careful of the chicken. I normally still buy from the Rotary (mis-spelled I'm sure), or one of the local charity groups. Should be another great year. I wonder if the "Cartoon Guy" will be back again next to the parking garage? He draws you in cartoon form.:goofy: That's me from last year. lol
alfus21 Wrote:Only way I'll go is to get something to eat and get outta there..I'm not a big fan of Hillibilly Days, but I'm hearing there's going to be a great concert on Saturday night...

No concert for Saturday.
I cant wait to go to Hillbilly days I always have a blast there!
I'll be there with bells on I reckon. Awww last Hillbilly Days was the first time that I ever met CTD! Awwww.
basketballjones Wrote:No concert for Saturday.

Not yet, but I heard there was going to a be surprise concert....Hopefully it didn't fall through with the band I heard was coming...
If it is a surprise concert that the public will have to pay for then you would think that it would be a bad idea considering that people would have no time to plan and such...
By the way, has anyone heard anything about a Battle of the Bands this year?
BurntTires Wrote:Just heard they were having a few concert's or shows this weekend, I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time......lol

oh.. lol. i didn't mean to sound like a smart aleck or anything. i was just curious
I will probably be going
Cali Wrote:I'll be there with bells on I reckon. Awww last Hillbilly Days was the first time that I ever met CTD! Awwww.

best day of your life lol
Who doesn't go to HILLBILLY DAYS!!! You are not a TRUE Eastern Kentucky folk if you don't go to Hillbilly Days!!!
I went 3 or 4 years without going to Hillbilly Days up until 3 years ago....As much as people do like it there are still a pretty good amount of people who despise it...I only go to grab a bite to eat nowadays and get out of dodge...
thetribe Wrote:If it is a surprise concert that the public will have to pay for then you would think that it would be a bad idea considering that people would have no time to plan and such...

Yeah you'd think so, but I'm just going by what I heard from a very reliable source...Even if they announced it Friday night then it would sell out not only because of the amount of people in Pikevlle, but because of the band that it is....
I'll be there.
i will be there hopefully.... Friday and Saturday nights, thats if gas doesnt go up to $3.50.... but i have a friend who has a band performing over there one night. Bypro Station is the name of his band. Everyone go check them out...
I will be there.
where are they playing at VV??
I would liek to go see some new bands, but if anyone is playing with lumiis then i won't go.. i hate those guys
Cali Wrote:Awww last Hillbilly Days was the first time that I ever met CTD! Awwww.
Me too. Awwww worst day of my life. Smile
lol cali is in love
Pages: 1 2