Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is winning the Superbowl this year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They have been alot of off season moves and with the draft coming up who is everyones pick?

I doubt they will make it, but I can't go against my Raiders.
Pending Carson's rehab and how the draft pans out, I think the Bengals have a very legitimate shot at winning it all. If the offense is as solid as last year, and they just add a few more players on defense in the draft, I think they're the team to beat
If the Raiders don't make it. I'll be pulling for the Bengal's if there in the hunt. Which they should be if Palmer comes back 100%
Cincy the team to beat..LOL!!!!!!
There is a little team that is black and gold that is North of Cincy that has something to say about that and has had something to say about that for many years now!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:There is a little team that is black and gold that is North of Cincy that has something to say about that and has had something to say about that for many years now!

That's the funniest joke I've ever heard:thatsfunn Browns are HORRIBLE
Dallas I hope
I think that whoever comes out of the AFC will win the superbowl and i think it will be either the Bengals or the Patriots
[QUOTE=BFritz]That's the funniest joke I've ever heard:thatsfunn Browns are HORRIBLE[/QUOTE
Uh yeah, If the Browns were BLACK AND YELLOW!
BFritz Wrote:Pending Carson's rehab and how the draft pans out, I think the Bengals have a very legitimate shot at winning it all. If the offense is as solid as last year, and they just add a few more players on defense in the draft, I think they're the team to beat

Agree, But I think it's to early to tell theres more trades to be made and I want to see how the draft comes out!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:[QUOTE=BFritz]That's the funniest joke I've ever heard:thatsfunn Browns are HORRIBLE[/QUOTE
Uh yeah, If the Browns were BLACK AND YELLOW!

Overlooked that part............ Pitt's not going to be any good this year either...... I assume that's who you mean..... as long as they don't cheap-shot Palmer again
BFritz Wrote:[QUOTE=PLAYBOY5]

Overlooked that part............ Pitt's not going to be any good this year either...... I assume that's who you mean..... as long as they don't cheap-shot Palmer again

Kimo didnt cheap shot Palmer....get over it...it was accidental, clearly....

Someone stated earlier the patriots? They wont win their division. the team that wins that division is the eventual superbowl champion, and that will be the Miami Dolphins...
corndog23 Wrote:[QUOTE=BFritz]

Kimo didnt cheap shot Palmer....get over it...it was accidental, clearly....

Someone stated earlier the patriots? They wont win their division. the team that wins that division is the eventual superbowl champion, and that will be the Miami Dolphins...

ERRONEOUS, ERRONEOUS ON ALL COUNTS, he had plenty of time to stop or change direction, that's over though, can't change it now.

Dolphins will be solid, but solid, but the Patriots are the Patriots.

Neither of them will win the Super Bowl.
BFritz Wrote:[QUOTE=corndog23]

ERRONEOUS, ERRONEOUS ON ALL COUNTS, he had plenty of time to stop or change direction, that's over though, can't change it now.

Dolphins will be solid, but solid, but the Patriots are the Patriots.

Neither of them will win the Super Bowl.
GET OVER IT. And Thank You COrndog23. We agree on something..On a second note...how in the world did you get 200,000 points on Tetris..You and I both know that is a fix!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:[QUOTE=BFritz]
GET OVER IT. And Thank You COrndog23. We agree on something..On a second note...how in the world did you get 200,000 points on Tetris..You and I both know that is a fix!

I can't be positive, but I think me saying "that's over now though, can't change it now," meant that I was over it. I'm not sure though, did anyone else come to that conclusion?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:[QUOTE=BFritz]

What can i say playboy...im good.Smile
Did you seriously do that. Because you and I both know how hard it is to just get 80,000 points. 100,000 would be hard to believe, but 200,000? I wanna know..lol
Steelers, going to start getting rings for the other hand!!!!
BFritz Wrote:That's the funniest joke I've ever heard:thatsfunn Browns are HORRIBLE

Uhh the Browns? Black and Gold? hmm very interesting....lol
-STAT- Wrote:Uhh the Browns? Black and Gold? hmm very interesting....lol

You assumed that nobody picked up on that before you? I guess the rest of BlueGrassRivals isn't as smart as you
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Did you seriously do that. Because you and I both know how hard it is to just get 80,000 points. 100,000 would be hard to believe, but 200,000? I wanna know..lol

I cant explain it..i was in the zone. Im thinking it was real late at night and i was almost asleep. I was in the zone...Smile
Yeah O.K. Does being a moderator have anything to do with it? Like fixing scores there Pete Rose, lol!
Personally im going with the colts.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:Personally im going with the colts.

They had an All-Universe team this year, and couldn't win, and you think they'll win it after losing Edge James?