Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 36 Jackson County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final

Breathitt County 36

Jackson County 14
What happened Here? I figured Breathitt would have put up 60 on Jackson
A lot closer than I thought. Like SK said, I was expecting 50 to 60 points
what a wierd night for scores around the state
Ummm.. Someone give details to this please? Doesn't sound right at all.
9/7/2012
Breathitt Co. 36 Jackson Co. 14
Breathitt Co. 27 9 0 0 36
Jackson Co. 0 0 6 8 14
Scoring summary:
BC--Wes Noble 28 pass from Richard Trent (Michael Hilderbrand kick); BC--Cory Shouse 16 pass from Trent (Hilderbrand kick); BC--Shouse 17 pass from Trent (kick failed); BC--Noble 8 pass from Trent (Hilderbrand kick); BC--Safety Jackson Co. QB Ben Bays sacked -3; BC--Shouse 26 pass from Trent (Hilderbrand kick); JC--Bays 24 run (run failed); JC--Jordan Akemon 1 pass from Bays (Tyler Bailey pass from Bays).
Records: Breathitt Co. 4-0, Jackson Co. 0-3.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/08/16/23013...rylink=cpy
I don't think it is that hard to figure out. 36-0 at half. Breathitt's first team likley never saw the field in the second half.
^ That's all I can figure lol. Just figured it would be a higher score for the Bobcats.
That's exactly what happened! The JV played the entire second half and also the Jackson County coach asked if it was OK to let the clock run and not stop it and Coach Holcomb agreed so the clock didn't stop in the second half and the JV played the whole time second half!
Some great class by Holcomb shown there.
PaytoPlay Wrote:I don't think it is that hard to figure out. 36-0 at half. Breathitt's first team likley never saw the field in the second half.

Actually they barely saw the field in the 2nd quarter.After we scored to start the 2nd quarter and then got a safety out came the starters.We could have put up 100 if we wanted to.